Should we schedule a home/home with Wisconsin or Minnesota? | The Boneyard

Should we schedule a home/home with Wisconsin or Minnesota?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We could probably sell out the XL Center for such a game. Should we try to schedule one of the country's tradition national powers?

Reaction Score
Yes, but the question is whether Minnesota or Wisconsin would schedule us. If I were the AD, I'd try to schedule multiple games with multiple sports involved. Like home and home with Minnesota football, men's and women's basketball, and hockey. Probably couldn't get Wisconsin football to come to CT so agree to play a game in Wisconsin for home and home series in men's and women's basketball, and hockey. Maybe add some smaller sports in. Soccer, field hockey, etc.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
We could probably sell out the XL Center for such a game. Should we try to schedule one of the country's tradition national powers?

I'll take some conference games.

Reaction Score
Another thing is that they may not want to come east unless it's against a BC or BU. They lost rival conference games when the B1G hockey conference was formed. I'm sure they'd rather schedule games against North Dakota or Denver or another old WCHA member.

Reaction Score
^^ that. Minny plays BC Herr this year and had to take one at NU because we were out of games and NU had played out there something like three times in the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom