SHOOT!!! | The Boneyard

SHOOT!!!

Reaction Score
I mean I have never been a Polley hater, I do like him and glad he’s stuck through it for all these years….but idk if I’ve seen a player get this much tick for so little production. His shot and form look so good but he simply doesn’t execute consistently. There are a handful of games where a W isn’t possible without him, but other than that I fail to see

Reaction Score
I mean I have never been a Polley hater, I do like him and glad he’s stuck through it for all these years….but idk if I’ve seen a player get this much tick for so little production. His shot and form look so good but he simply doesn’t execute consistently. There are a handful of games where a W isn’t possible without him, but other than that I fail to see

For whatever reason, overall he shoots a good percentage but he seems to have some long draughts. They usually end right when you are ready to bench him.

Reaction Score
Great finally seeing AJ shoot without hesitating when he's open! Hope this continues
He looks a little awkard on his 3 from distance but on the corners he looks pretty smooth. He gave a glimpse of what type of player hes capable of being. Wow!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom