Shirreffs Wins New England Football Writers’ Association Gold Helmet Award | The Boneyard

Shirreffs Wins New England Football Writers’ Association Gold Helmet Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
>>University of Connecticut sophomore quarterback Bryant Shirreffs (Jefferson, Ga.) was named the weekly winner of the New England Football Writers’ Association Gold Helmet Award for his performance against Villanova last Thursday.

The weekly Gold Helmet is presented to the Division I (FBS and FCS) and II/III football players who have established himself for outstanding contributions to his team on the given week. The Jack Grinold Eastern Massachusetts Chapter of the National Football Foundation is the sponsor of the program.<<

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Clearly the Boneyard needs an award.

I accept your nomination to the board of directors.

Reaction Score

Go ahead, we can call it the wail award, given to the player who gives you the most pain that week. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

Here you go whaler...I hear part of the hazing ritual requires one to say out loud," The Jack Grinold Eastern Massachusetts Chapter Of The National Football Foundation " three times in under 4.4 seconds.
http://www.grinoldchapter.com/membership.html
Maybe you could muster a chapter here where you could give out the Blue with a block C helmet award. :D
Disclaimer...I in no way intended this to take anything away from our QB for winning this most prestigious award given by the group from Bahhston.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Go ahead, we can call it the wail award, given to the player who gives you the most pain that week. :rolleyes:

Yes I don't support the players. Good one.

Reaction Score
Naaa. I think the "Boneyard Civil ConFLiCT Award" works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom