Shift Focus to Bamba? | The Boneyard

Shift Focus to Bamba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I know they aren't going to stop recruiting Hami, but would it make sense to kick up the efforts for Bamba? Seems like he'd be exactly what this team needs. Getting him to commit would certainly help secure Hami I'd think.
Whats the latest with Bamba?

Reaction Score
UConn gets little to no publicity anymore. He would be all the talk going to Duke or Kentucky. I mean they have open practices for NBA scouts.

Reaction Score
I think that ship has sailed
At all alarming that we couldn't get some serious traction on Richards or Bamba despite what seemed to be a valiant effort from Ollie and co.?

Reaction Score
Bamba is still being recruited by ollie. whether it works out or not, who knows. The guy i wish we got is ikey obiagu (sp?), recently signed to florida state. He seemed like a more realistic target, but richards and bamba were prioritized.

Reaction Score
Bamba is still being recruited by ollie. whether it works out or not, who knows. The guy i wish we got is ikey obiagu (sp?), recently signed to florida state. He seemed like a more realistic target, but richards and bamba were prioritized.
He is apparently pretty raw too, a good defender but not much on the offensive end. We need a big who can post up and create opportunities from the post, hopefully Carleton can do that somewhat.

Reaction Score
Enoch was top 50 and people are complaining about him. Carlton is barely top 200, I have zero expectations he's better than Michael Bradley or Rock Lubin.

He is apparently pretty raw too, a good defender but not much on the offensive end. We need a big who can post up and create opportunities from the post, hopefully Carleton can do that somewhat.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Enoch was top 50 and people are complaining about him. Carlton is barely top 200, I have zero expectations he's better than Michael Bradley or Rock Lubin.
Way to think out of the box man. Keep contributing your wealth of knowledge to us.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

You're the single worst judge of talent I've ever come across in my life. I'm now expecting Carlton to be significantly better than both of them just because it goes against your instincts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom