Shhhh | The Boneyard

Shhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We're turning the corner. Don't tell anyone. All of a sudden, we've rediscovered the ability to play offense. Never underestimate the confidence-giving power of playing well against a highly-ranked team on the road.

Buzz, prepare to meet saw.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I misread that as "Bazz, prepare to meet saw" and was a little shocked

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Now if we can only arrange to play DePaul for the rest of the year...

It was nice to get a win under our belts and great to see AO beasting but it was a single win let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Reaction Score
I misread that as "Bazz, prepare to meet saw" and was a little shocked

As well you should have been. A couple more games the way he'd been playing, and it wouldn't have been a shocking statement (figuratively speaking). But our boy is 95% back. I expect him to be 110% on Saturday.

Reaction Score
oh please. we played depaul. depaul sucks. this win means nothing more then we beat a team that could be on our schedule as an exhibition at the beginning of the season. we need to rediscover offense against marquette saturday. if we do that then maybe ill believe. but not depaul. not depaul.

Reaction Score
I think we can go on a 6 game winning streak. I seen some stuff that's good in the CUSE loss. Naiper and Lamb are shooting better and AO is playing good again. Let's get on a run for the final 6 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom