Sherrie Talks about Gold Medal | The Boneyard

Sherrie Talks about Gold Medal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
SoonerSports - Link

Shame team couldn't spend the night in Russia after the game to celebrate. Had to be hard on the players before the game thinking about the flight home immediately after the game. I'm sure Shoni was one player looking forward to the flights since she's at the ESPY's tonight.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Nice. She does write well.
Did anyone hear what happened with Shoni? She was playing significant minutes early with some nice stats and then nothing for the last couple of games. I assume either sickness or minor injury. Happy she got on the court in the final.

Reaction Score
Nice. She does write well.
Did anyone hear what happened with Shoni? She was playing significant minutes early with some nice stats and then nothing for the last couple of games. I assume either sickness or minor injury. Happy she got on the court in the final.
She got in for about the last three minutes. She made a few passes but didn't take a shot. No word on why she didn't play more. U.S. had the fnal game under control from early in the second quarter.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
She got in for about the last three minutes. She made a few passes but didn't take a shot. No word on why she didn't play more. U.S. had the fnal game under control from early in the second quarter.
I found it very odd because she was getting her fair share of guard minutes in the first games and then she had a few 'DNPs' I believe and then was just put on in the final for a few mop-up minutes. And I think one of the first games she had like 9 assists, so she wasn't playing badly or selfishly (based on the stats.)
There was also a really nice moment between KML and her after the game was over - KML was almost pinching her cheeks and the two were grinning at each other.
It has to be fun for these kids to play with some of the players they battle during the college season. And most of them have know each other for years on the AAU circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom