Sheri Coale and Parking Cars | The Boneyard

Sheri Coale and Parking Cars

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
4 freshman starters: OU coach Sherri Coale said. “We’re still trying to figure out where we parked our car most of the time, and that’s how we play.”

"The Sooners are the only Power 5 team to have four freshmen start multiple games this season. They’re led in scoring by freshman Taylor Robertson (18.4 ppg) and in rebounding by freshman forward Madi Williams (10.4 rpg)

OU (3-6) has integrated a faster pace, since it’s equipped with its smaller lineup this season, but with three freshmen starters — and 96 percent of its scoring from freshmen or sophomores — the result has been an average of 22.8 turnovers per game."

OU WBB: Young Sooners face huge test in No. 1 UConn

BONUS ARTICLE:

"The biggest challenge for Oklahoma on the court will be the Huskies' length, especially in 6-foot-2 forward Napheesa Collier and 6-3 Katie Lou Samuelson.

“(Collier and Samuelson) are anomalies because of their smooth and sure skill sets, but also their length,” Coale said. “They're (almost) 6-4 guards — two of them. They are one another's greatest asset because you can't just pay attention to one.
“They just run their offense with such poise and comfort.”

“They are the gold standard so you measure yourself by that,” OU coach Sherri Coale said. “There's not anybody else like 'em.”

Sooner women await challenge against UConn

Reaction Score
Sounds like South Carolina can learn from OU next year.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hhmm.

“I think for the most part we have to come out like it’s another game,” Williams said. “Yeah, they’re the number one team in the country, but we watched a little film and we just realized they’re just like us.”

The film must have been limited to the St. Johns game. ;)

Reaction Score
Hhmm.

“I think for the most part we have to come out like it’s another game,” Williams said. “Yeah, they’re the number one team in the country, but we watched a little film and we just realized they’re just like us.”

The film must have been limited to the St. Johns game. ;)
They watched "a little film" and had to turn it off :eek: because watching any more would make them wonder if they should even show up. :rolleyes:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Was there anymore to her quote, something like this? "...we just realized they're just like us, they put their pants on one leg at a time" :rolleyes:

You know I read that and the one leg at a time popped into my noddle too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom