Shepard, Interesting Article | The Boneyard

Shepard, Interesting Article

Reaction Score
Can’t let go. I am not a tech person. Maybe someone can post this article. Former Husker Jessica Shepard Transferring to Notre Dame. It was in the Omaha World Herald , date was June 1, 2017

Reaction Score
I thought Shepard played a great game last night. She shot 8-10 and one miss was from 3. She went at McCowan multiple times last night have converted on almost all of them.

Reaction Score
Shepard was great. All props to her. But if she'd transferred anywhere else, she'd have been sitting out the year.

Reaction Score
If I remember correctly she originally gave her reasons for transferring as being to develop her basketball potential period. She stated that ND would be better than her old school. That, via her own words, pretty much negates any justifiable reason that was obfuscated by the "personal " excuse given by the NCAA.

This issue is less about Shepard and ND than it is about the NCAA and their operating procedure. This is only one more example. It should seem obvious that this organization is not living up to their own professed mission, but that their actions are primarily fueled by profit. This is one reason why I am sad that the schools didn't gravitate into 4 super conferences. They then would have been able to eliminate the NCAA entirely by bypassing them in respect to media contracts. It is only as the financial middle man that the NCAA maintains it's power over the member schools. They wet their beaks at the expense of all the other parties. That seems to be the set pattern established for this World that the middle men are destined to control everything, while the complacent masses allows them to do so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom