Sheep/Reverse Sheep Trivia Round 2 NFL/NCAAF (2017) | The Boneyard

Sheep/Reverse Sheep Trivia Round 2 NFL/NCAAF (2017)

Reaction Score
Rules:
  • There are two types of questions: Sheep questions (1-17) and Reverse Sheep questions (1-12).
  • For Sheep questions (1-17), you want to answer what you think will be given most often by other people. For example, if the question is "Name a Duke player" a good answer might be Christian Laettner and a bad answer would likely be Nick Horvath.
  • For Reverse Sheep questions (1-12), you want to give the answer that you think will be given least often by other people. For example, if the question is "Name a basketball conference in the NCAA", a terrible answer would probably be the ACC. A good answer would probably be the Horizon League.
  • In Sheep questions, you get one negative point for every person that gives the same answer as you, including yourself. For example, if you and six other people said Laettner, all seven of you would get -7 points. No points are given if you are the only person to say an answer.
  • In Reverse Sheep questions, you get one positive point for every person that gives the same answer as you, including yourself. If you and ten other people said the ACC, you would get 11 points.
  • The lowest total score wins. In the above two examples, your current score would be 11 – 7 = 5.
  • No using Google, Wikipedia, etc if you don't have to. Try to remain moral in this (i.e. don't use them to cheat). SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS MIGHT BE TOUGH, USE DISCRETION IF USING GOOGLE, ETC.
  • Use the Google Form to input your answers.
  • THIS IS A CHANGE....Incorrect answers in Reverse Sheep get the number of points for the answer with the most votes TIMES 2, making it worse than giving the worst correct answer.
  • Answers are due by Sunday, June 25th at 11:59PM EDT. Answers will be revealed over the following day(s)
GOOGLE FORM

Sheep Questions
1. Name a non-QB taken #1 overall in the past 15 NFL drafts
2. Name an undrafted player to play in the pro bowl
3. Name a player who is NFL top 10 in career Interceptions(looking for a defensive player, not a QB who has thrown INTs)
4. Name a NFL WR with 110 or more catches in a season
5. Name a NFL RB with more than 1800 yards rushing but less than 2000 yards rushing in a single season.
6. Name a NFL TE with 1000 or more yards receiving in a single season
7. Name a NFL head coach who has coached less than 16 career games and is not currently a head coach
8. Name a NFL QB, except Tom Brady, who has played in at least 3 SB’s or Championships with at least 2 wins.
9. Name an NFL team whose name is a bird.
10. Name an NFL teams whose name is an animal other than a bird.
11. Name a Conference USA team.
12. Name a BIG 10 Head coach
13. Name a Heisman Trophy winner from 2010-2015
14. Name a NCAAF team last year to average over 40ppg throughout the whole season.
15. Name 2 colleges/universities who you would say have the biggest rivalry between them.

2x Sheep Questions
1. How many QBs played in a game last year for the Cleveland Browns?
2. Which college team has been voted National Champion by the Associated Press the most?

Reverse Sheep Questions
1. Name a team that has a combined 5 NFL Championships and/or Super Bowls.
2. Name a team with 10 or more wins to not make the NFL playoffs (need the year and team....year is the calendar year in which the season began)
3. Name a non-QB to win Super Bowl MVP.
4. Name a player with 275 or more career games played in the NFL
5. Name a QB who has played in at least 3 SB’s or Championships
6. Name an NFL team whose name is a bird.
7. Name a NCAA Champion from 2005-2010 (need year and team…year is the calendar year the season started)
8. Name a team who ended the season in the top 10 of the AP poll last year.
9. Name an NFL team since 1990 who is in the process of moving or has already moved cities.
10. Name a P5 team, excluding PAC, that is west of the Mississippi.
11. Name a past UConn football player who has played in the NFL at some point in their lives.
12. Name any team who made it to the College Football Playoff during the past 2 seasons.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I don't follow football at all, and I abided by the rules of not looking anything up. So I hope that my answers amuse you guys!

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Tough set of questions, but I think the larger pool of potential answers should make the scores interesting.

Thanks for running it again.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I'll submit tomorrow.

Reaction Score
The only knowledge I have of football is what I overhear at the office. Never watch a second until the Superbowl. But ill be damned if I'm gonna miss a sheep/reverse sheep game so I filled it in with names of people that I think are actually football players.

Reaction Score
Last chance for any takers. A lot less entries than last time. Which I expected.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
bump. what do the winners get? :)

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I started doing it then realized I wasn't doing it right ... Awesome idea, but I have to concentrate harder on directions. I'm going to try to do it later.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Is this still open?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yeah you can still do it. I'll close it tonight

Thanks. Was in Scotland until Saturday late, and then was at U2 last night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom