Shea Watch | The Boneyard

Shea Watch

Reaction Score
Shea is 2-2. OK, ok, she is playing Arizona in a few days.

Like everyone on the BY, I am so much rooting for Shea to be a huge, huge success. Let's see her turn Vanderbilt into a powerhouse. My uneducated guess is that Shea will be able to recruit well. We shall see.

For sure, let's keep track of how Shea is doing.

Reaction Score
Going to watch Vandy play Lady Vols in Feb??? with my nephew. Can't root for the Huskies, but sure can root for Shea and her girls. PC be damned...anyone under 30 is a girl to me!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Shea is 2-2. OK, ok, she is playing Arizona in a few days.

Like everyone on the BY, I am so much rooting for Shea to be a huge, huge success. Let's see her turn Vanderbilt into a powerhouse. My uneducated guess is that Shea will be able to recruit well. We shall see.

For sure, let's keep track of how Shea is doing.
I’m keeping an eye on her and Marisa. ;)

MdStang

Greetings From Geezerville
Reaction Score
Shea and Vanderbilt University should go after and sign Saylor Poffenbarger
I thought the same thing as I watched Vandy playing last week. Saylor would be their best player right away, great academic school, and Nashville fits the bill for social life and NIL opportunities.

One nugget about the Arkansas visit: Mikala Daniels, Arkansas PG, played for Frederick HS, winning multiple state championships. She and Saylor played against each other when Saylor was a Freshman and Sophomore. Wouldn't be surprised if they are friendly.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I thought the same thing as I watched Vandy playing last week. Saylor would be their best player right away, great academic school, and Nashville fits the bill for social life and NIL opportunities.

One nugget about the Arkansas visit: Mikala Daniels, Arkansas PG, played for Frederick HS, winning multiple state championships. She and Saylor played against each other when Saylor was a Freshman and Sophomore. Wouldn't be surprised if they are friendly.
All these well wishers for Shea and Saylor to get together is simply not happening. Saylor went to Arkansas on an official recruit visit this past weekend and she is not following Vandy on social media nor is Vandy following her so these views are simply dreams.
Shea has a hard road ahead as does Melissa as both are in extremely competitive conferences. Let’s give them 3 years at the P5 level before predicting or wishes next steps or hopes for them.

Reaction Score
All these well wishers for Shea and Saylor to get together is simply not happening. Saylor went to Arkansas on an official recruit visit this past weekend and she is not following Vandy on social media nor is Vandy following her so these views are simply dreams.
Shea has a hard road ahead as does Melissa as both are in extremely competitive conferences. Let’s give them 3 years at the P5 level before predicting or wishes next steps or hopes for them.
Melissa?

Reaction Score
Going to watch Vandy play Lady Vols in Feb??? with my nephew. Can't root for the Huskies, but sure can root for Shea and her girls. PC be damned...anyone under 30 is a girl to me!
We are forever girls AND boys in our own minds. When we go out on the night with our friends of the same sex, we go out with the girls or with the boys. It is situational. As veep, Kamala is a woman but in social settings she can enjoy a girls night out.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Of course we all follow Shea, believing that when Geno retires in 30 years to a villa in Italy, Shea will take over at UConn.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Of course we all follow Shea, believing that when Geno retires in 30 years to a villa in Italy, Shea will take over at UConn.
Maybe you believe that but I and many others DO NOT believe that. Frankly as has been threaded as nauseam, no one from the UConn coaching tree has enough on the resume to warrant that position yet.

Reaction Score
Do we ALL believe that?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom