Shea is a happy camper.... | The Boneyard

Shea is a happy camper....

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It must be a great group to travel and hang out with. It's gonna be a memorable season for all involved.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I think also that she should be happy about the performance of her Guard corps and what they're doing in Bria's absence. Yes, there were a few 'fluffy' passes that got picked off, leading to aTm transition layups, but other than that the guards were quite solid.

And re: the Freshmen - Some of the post-game reports have tended to lean toward the frosh not playing well. I think Geno's comments and perspective were much more accurate when he said, "If that's the worst they play all year, we'll be OK."

This was not a game filled with numerous, eye-rolling, "freshman moments." I though Mo played just fine, did her job, passed up a couple of shooting opportunities in order to distribute, made a couple mistakes, but overall very solid. Tuck was solid, with maybe just one or two plays that showed she is still on the freshman learning curve but plenty of others that belied her youth. Stewie was Stewie, with some early careless fouls doubtless being filed away in her memory. IMHO she still changed the game and presented a nightmare front line early on while she was on the court.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I loved the confidence of Stewart in the second half. She didn't play scared, no fear of the paint, and enjoyed her time out on the circle. Glad I don't have to defend her for the next 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom