Shea Gets Owned By Mary ...I mean Molly! [merged threads] | The Boneyard

Shea Gets Owned By Mary ...I mean Molly! [merged threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGN

Reaction Score
That was cute................Looks like Molly is fitting right in and feeling comfortable.

I am interested to see how the injured freshmen (Crystal and Kyla) are coming along and whether they have fully recovered.

Reaction Score

Is Molly's given name Mary?? That's interesting I have 2 Irish Aunts one is Margaret (Molly) the other is Mary (May)---It was years and years before I knew the name on their Birth Certificate.

Reaction Score
wow, in our day coaches screamed at players and made them feel small and worthless. clearly, this program lacks discipline and will never win anything.

Bags--Am I glad you said that--someone had to--if this program expects to go anywhere other than than the --heap pile--this fooling around with subordinate nubile freshmen must end!! Is Geno allowing this kind of insubordination with his ranks of Associates? He needs to send Shea off to the University of Virginia (we need her badly).
!

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
It's going to be fun getting to know the newlings, and seeing the game-growth of the returning champions.

Reaction Score
Is Molly's given name Mary?? That's interesting I have 2 Irish Aunts one is Margaret (Molly) the other is Mary (May)---It was years and years before I knew the name on their Birth Certificate.
2 Irish Aunts and you hate Notre Dame ? What they do lock you in the closet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom