She is the one! | The Boneyard

She is the one!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Dalayah Daniels. Agile with good hands and great off the ball movement. Seems to have a high basketball IG. Perfect for UConn offense.
But we need bigs! :eek::D
I've been BIGGIN up Daniels for a while now and agree with your assessment of perfect for the UCONN offense. I do have two foreigners ahead of her though that IMO are better fits. Bessior and Edwards.
Any of the three would work for UCONN offensively and defensively.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I've been BIGGIN up Daniels for a while now and agree with your assessment of perfect for the UCONN offense. I do have two foreigners ahead of her though that IMO are better fits. Bessior and Edwards.

By all means let’s keep hope alive.

Reaction Score
Hoopgurlz has her listed as 6'4. I'd say thats a big.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Yeah. I had Edwards ahead of Gusters for UConn, so her going to Baylor sounded better for her. But Bessior too? Oh yes!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Interesting video clip. Doesn't look like Garfield features Daniels much on offense. On D she got a few swats but the West Seattle guards weren't scared of her and drove on her fairly readily. Also they were using her for full court trapping in the second half but West Seattle was easily breaking it, leaving her nowhere near the key to protect the rim, more easy layups. There's gotta be better clips of Daniels. West Seattle had no height at all but that wasn't really exploited.

Reaction Score
Interesting video clip. Doesn't look like Garfield features Daniels much on offense. On D she got a few swats but the West Seattle guards weren't scared of her and drove on her fairly readily. Also they were using her for full court trapping in the second half but West Seattle was easily breaking it, leaving her nowhere near the key to protect the rim, more easy layups. There's gotta be better clips of Daniels. West Seattle had no height at all but that wasn't really exploited.
Youtube.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Question for you @TheFarmFan , wouldn't Daniels and Brink have quite a bit of duplication of skill set? Maybe a tall player with good length that is a post/wing hybrid is something you don't mind having more than 1 of but they seem fairly similar to me.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Isn't there Recruiting threads for the upcoming incoming seasons? And if so, isn't every recruit discussed with the idea that they are all coming to UConn until they commit elsewhere and then select BYers go bananas over the fact that they snubbed us? And then everyone moves on, until they show up in the transfer portal and the cycle begins anew.
Just curious how these things work...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom