Shaq - Education and Success | The Boneyard

Shaq - Education and Success

C

Chief00

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Great story
Too many people characterize Shaq as a dumb jock and, yes, he doesn't come off as being an educated man at times. The more I read about him the more I am impressed with his decisions in life.
He is a good role model for the young.
Just glad UConn kicked his butt in the big dance.

Reaction Score
Great story
Too many people characterize Shaq as a dumb jock and, yes, he doesn't come off as being an educated man at times. The more I read about him the more I am impressed with his decisions in life.
Yeah, Jim Calhoun knew how to get the job done, he collapsed 3 players on him defensively.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Great story

He was smart and bought franchises and let smart people run them while he collects mailbox money. Frankly he’s the model for what most of these guys should be doing and Not Lamar Odom paying like 37 cell phone bills when he was in the nba

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think it was Emmitt Smith who said early in his career Jerry Jones advised him- It's not what you have coming in the front, it's how much you keep from going out that back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom