Shabazz Trade Rumors Starting

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Bummer. Just when he settled in.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It’s a very crowded backcourt there. He does well but I’m sure he’d like more minutes.

Reaction Score
Blazers are in a weird spot. Lillard, McCollum, and Nurkic is a solid core to compete with but they have some bad contracts tying their hands. If they could package Bazz with an Evan Turner or Myles Leonard for picks/expiring contracts/an elite wing/big I think they have to do it.

Reaction Score
Could be very good for him. Would imagine a team wouldn't trade for him to give him LESS minutes than the Blazers are giving him. This would be Blazers cashing in and selling high, not fire-selling him.

Reaction Score
I hear Charlotte could use an upgrade at backup pg for some guy named Kemba Walker..

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I hear Charlotte could use an upgrade at backup pg for some guy named Kemba Walker..
How cool would it be to have Kemba, Napier, and Lamb playing together in the NBA?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Stay with Portland, first place he's been any good, and it has only been half a season.

Reaction Score
Portland can't afford to sign him this summer for the +$6 million that he deserves and will likely be offered. Better to get something for him now than have him walk for nothing in 6 months.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Portland can't afford to sign him this summer for the +$6 million that he deserves and will likely be offered. Better to get something for him now than have him walk for nothing in 6 months.

Or get someone to take turner and harkless with him.

Reaction Score
Portland will trade McCollum before Bazz. They have salary cap issues and Bazz provides too much value.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Portland will trade McCollum before Bazz. They have salary cap issues and Bazz provides too much value.

Lakers are a pretty good fit there imo.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
In today's NBA, he's a first guard off the bench who can play 15-20 mpg consistently and fill in for 1-2 weeks as a starter if there's an injury.

That makes him a $5m-$7m per year player. Nothing wrong with that.

I'll never fault a player for reaching for the stars and Bazz definitely has shown he can outkick the coverage, but I think an NBA team would be making a huge mistake signing him starters money and expecting 30 mpg for a whole season out of him.

Reaction Score
Portland has been saying McCollum off limits according to Woj and Lowe. That could change of course.

Reaction Score
In today's NBA, he's a first guard off the bench who can play 15-20 mpg consistently and fill in for 1-2 weeks as a starter if there's an injury.

That makes him a $5m-$7m per year player. Nothing wrong with that.

I'll never fault a player for reaching for the stars and Bazz definitely has shown he can outkick the coverage, but I think an NBA team would be making a huge mistake signing him starters money and expecting 30 mpg for a whole season out of him.

Agreed. And if he can ink $18-20 over three years and put that shizz in the bank he is set for life. Given how the last few years has fared, this is a dream situation for him. He was gonna be running basketball camps for the next 20 years to make ends meet, and now he'll be able to do whatever tf he wants based on a solid 1/2 a season. He has made his fans proud.

Reaction Score
Napier was terrible last night against The Hornets and didn't play much. He played well when he started due to injuries but has been less than stellar in the last several games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom