Shabazz Napier Triple Double Highlights | The Boneyard

Shabazz Napier Triple Double Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
How did you get the game film from the TV to a computer for editing?

Reaction Score
Is that you doing it? I think the user is gonna upload every game for bazz

Reaction Score

He might have some other way of doing it, but you can buy devices called capture cards, which take input from the TV and send it to your computer.

Reaction Score
I don't have a capture card, like Leebo mentioned above. I played the game back on ESPN3 and, using Quicktime, did a screen recording of the game and just saved it to my Macbook.

Reaction Score
Is that you doing it? I think the user is gonna upload every game for bazz
Yeah, it's me. I'll be recording a lot of the games, so hopefully I'll be able to provide some game and individual highlights throughout the season.

Also, if there is any specific play people want to see again throughout the season, I'll be more than happy to edit some of the footage and post it here.

Reaction Score
Beautiful vid for Bazz!! Not feeling good about seeing the positioning of our bigs when shots go up. He took at least 2 boards from Nolan. If I was 6'10" no way I would let a guard snatch MY rebound. Anyway Bazz can play with any guard in the country, we are in good great hands this season!!

Reaction Score
I thought we werent supposed to post copyrighted material...everyone seemed to support copyright rules and thought i should shut up when i thought posting of an insider article was no big deal....roles are now reversed?

You can ignore my post if the op has received expressed written consent

Reaction Score
I thought we werent supposed to post copyrighted material...everyone seemed to support copyright rules and thought i should shut up when i thought posting of an insider article was no big deal....roles are now reversed?

You can ignore my post if the op has received expressed written consent

It's a question of "hosting" copyrighted materials. If you had given us a link to the materials that you had hosted on your own website, then the person responsible is you. Right now, the first post on this website links to Youtube. That video is not hosted here.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
He's a magician with the ball. Can do whatever he wants.

Reaction Score
It's a question of "hosting" copyrighted materials. If you had given us a link to the materials that you had hosted on your own website, then the person responsible is you. Right now, the first post on this website links to Youtube. That video is not hosted here.
Oh i see ,so if someone takes a screenshot of an insider article and posts it to imageshack then that could work ?

caw

Reaction Score
http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/m_basketball_RB/2009/D1.pdf

As of 2009, NCAA has about 40 players with multiple career triple doubles (page 19). Amazing considering all the players that play every year.

Last year only 6 occurred from what I have seen.

Napier probably could have had three this year if not for foul trouble (Maryland) and blow out (Detroit).

Career high as of 2009 was 6. Single season high was 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom