Shabazz is currently in Shabazz Mode | The Boneyard

Shabazz is currently in Shabazz Mode

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3149

Heat vs. Cavs. Cavs were up by about 20 points and Heat came back. It was strictly becuase of Shabazz and he forced the game into OT with 2 clutch free throws. He's got 16 points right now, playing out of his mind!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Great back and forth battle. Commentators just pointed out its UConn vs. UConn.

Reaction Score
Good performance for Bazz, I thought after he missed 2 wide open 3s that it was gonna be anothet stinker from the field for him but he recovered. His passing and floor game were more impressive, he would have had even more assists if some guys converted some easy looks. Not sure how things will play out once the season starts cuz he's 3rd in the PG rotation(although there is talk of using Chalmers as a bit of a combo guard), but he's easily the best playmaker of the 3. I don't know what the Cavs roster situation is like but if there is a third PG spot open hopefully AJ grabs that.

Reaction Score
Not watching but looking at the play by play... sounds like it's Napier -vs- AJ. Good games for them both. Nice to see a couple UConn PGs taking over! They must have read the Top 5 UConn PGs thread before the game! LOL

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This makes me happy. There is karma in the world.
So what were your thoughts when Bazz received that trophy from Emmert? That was karma on overdrive imo.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
I love how he was heavily criticized for not being a passing point guard. He easily could be a pass first point guard but that wasnt his role at UCONN as he was relied more for scoring (and still showed to be all around player). All I say to people with this opinion is check out his game vs temple when he went out there threading the needle with ease. I think he will have a pretty good first year and I have no doubt he can take minutes from Cole and Chalmers as the year progresses. This kid has that competitive edge to win not only every game but every play.. Les go fam!!! #boozi

Reaction Score
It's one thing to nail 3's 5 feet behind the line in college but now he's doing it in the NBA.
Last year when someone analyzed his long range ability they said it had to do with the way his left hand supported the shot which was a bit different. We saw it so often.

Reaction Score
Miami has to be psyched about their rookies, I have no doubt that Shabazz will be getting the most minutes out of the point guards at some point this season and James Ennis is a stud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom