SG1 Sports UConn Season Preview | The Boneyard

SG1 Sports UConn Season Preview

Reaction Score
The guy admits to not knowing us well, so take this with a grain of salt. He is basing his doom and gloom primarily on number of returning starters. I guess it’s logical to figure that only having a few returning starters from a lousy defense means a lousier defense this year. Yes there will be learning curve issues but I am hopeful and more optimistic than this guy.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think he's about right, but man that was a bucket of nothing. Zero insights or thoughtful analysis. When a preseason preview doesn't mention a single player's name (or even any of the staff), it's a pretty good indicator he's talking out of his butt.

Not worth clicking on the link.

Reaction Score
bulletin board material... With Edsall (1.0), EVERYBODY overlooked us.. Let them keep doing so... honestly, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if we finish either 6-6 or possibly 7-5 with this schedule.. the first few weeks are probably gonna suck, but if we can hold up a little better on D, I'm personally a glass half full guy with this team... we can shock some people.. reverse sophomore jinx for us...I'm calling it....

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The guy admits to not knowing us well, so take this with a grain of salt. He is basing his doom and gloom primarily on number of returning starters. I guess it’s logical to figure that only having a few returning starters from a lousy defense means a lousier defense this year. Yes there will be learning curve issues but I am hopeful and more optimistic than this guy.
Then why even publish it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom