SF V.J. King (Louisville Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Ah, this is why my Twitter alerted me that he was getting follows

Reaction Score
I see a lot of Paul George in his game. Great size and ability,hope we get him.

C

Chief00

he is high on my list for the 2016 class
Agree, quite frankly unlike many guys who highlight films are no more than numerous dunks, he's showed a very diversified game. King shows an ability to back a guy down in the post, hit mid range jumpers and make plays off the dribble in the open court.

Reaction Score
Elite blue chipper. Still very raw , but unbelievable cieling . In a few years him and Tatum will be even .

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Wow. Smooth. Gravity Enhanced. Great shooting form. Wow. I wonder if he will get any taller...in any case, he looks really good!

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Just picked up a Crystal Ball pick for him. Everything really does seem to be pointing toward Ohio State,though.

Reaction Score
So, this would be Ollie's top get ever, assuming Diamond Stone doesn't come on board.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I see a lot of Paul George in his game. Great size and ability,hope we get him.
Good call with the PG comparison, first name that came to my mind too, just the way he moves and plays reminds me of George.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
A little nugget from the "ToS":

https://connecticut.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1726101

"On the recruiting front, King said that Connecticut, Kansas (head coach Bill Self watched on Thursday) and Kentucky have been frequent visitors. He also listed Florida, Louisville, Maryland and N.C. State and mentioned that he hopes to fit in visits to Kentucky, Louisville and Florida during the spring."

Interesting that there wasn't an Ohio State mention.

Reaction Score
Coach Ollie and coach Hobbs watched him today at HoopHall.

Reaction Score
yo dudes keepsalivating over players, why; olywould only bring in 1 real recruit in his tenure to date named dham and the more minutes this man play the more he is exposed
\
history teaches much about future; do you understand such a concept, oh thats right, yo never matriculate storrs so yo would not know jack jones from chamberlain

Reaction Score
Talented kid and would be an outstanding get for us. I'm still waiting for the first missed shot on a highlight reel.

Reaction Score
yo dudes keepsalivating over players, why; olywould only bring in 1 real recruit in his tenure to date named dham and the more minutes this man play the more he is exposed
\
history teaches much about future; do you understand such a concept, oh thats right, yo never matriculate storrs so yo would not know jack jones from chamberlain

Seriously need some back story on u

Reaction Score
Talented kid and would be an outstanding get for us. I'm still waiting for the first missed shot on a highlight reel.

Check out the Enoch Hoophall video - missed dunk. You will no longer wait for that one highlight my friend.;)

Reaction Score
looked in on g-town last nite briefly: they are absolutely loaded with players who can actually play; kentucky be shook in tourney if they draw these guys and looks like prolly they will by final four at soonest, maybe elite eight if they (KY) get sxwood in their bracket; these g men were flyin all about wit a plan and mega multiskills per playa that make dogs dearth poverty paucity roster glaringly apparent;gmen would so f up dogs it not funny if they ever met on hardwood

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I have to change my avatar. What club do you and mauconnfan belong to?

And when did V.J. King give up golf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul