Seriously??!! | The Boneyard

Seriously??!!

Reaction Score
The championship game is tomorrow at 5pm...5pm? Do they not want anyone to be able to attend or watch on TV?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
That broadcasting crew hit a new low in sports broadcasting. I will try to find WTIC tomorrow, or are they out of the business of broadcasting.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
There's big time MBB games on in Prime Time :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I remember a year or 2 after the 1st national championship, the women's Big East Tournament Championship game was @ Gampel with the Huskies taking on Seton Hall on a Monday or Tuesdy night with an 11pm (maybe 10pm - I'm getting out- tip-off so it could be nationally televised on ESPN......

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
I remember a year or 2 after the 1st national championship, the women's Big East Tournament Championship game was @ Gampel with the Huskies taking on Seton Hall on a Monday or Tuesdy night with an 11pm (maybe 10pm - I'm getting out- tip-off so it could be nationally televised on ESPN.
Yes, we used to purchase the package of Big East Championship games and the UConn games were always played at difficult times, meaning too late in the evening. It was my perception that the BE/NCAA scheduled the UConn game time frames, to maximize attendance for the "not so popular" matchups. At that time also, BE championship ticket prices were far and away much more expensive than any other conference.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom