Serious question. How long does Jonathan XIV get?0 | The Boneyard

Serious question. How long does Jonathan XIV get?0

Reaction Score
I was talking to someone at the dog park on Saturday and it got me thinking. This is Year 47 (in dog years) of his Husky regime. If we are not a better good boy by next year does he get another? The guy was saying Jonathan XIII is in year 69 (nice) and is still a very good boy. My view was given the good boyness he needs at least until 2020. But Jonathan XIII was A. a total good boy and B. Hard not to love. Dog programs can go from bark to woof in one year. By next year Jonathan XIV will have had 51. Does he need to fetch something serious by then? Does he need to do it this year?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
What language did Google translate this from?

Reaction Score
What language did Google translate this from?

pj

Reaction Score
I think it's too early to judge Jonathan XIV. Any inadequacies may be the fault of his strength, conditioning, and pooping trainer. Maybe we should try a new trainer before asking Jonathan to transfer down a level to Northeastern.

Reaction Score
I was talking to someone at the dog park on Saturday and it got me thinking. This is Year 47 (in dog years) of his Husky regime. If we are not a better good boy by next year does he get another? The guy was saying Jonathan XIII is in year 69 (nice) and is still a very good boy. My view was given the good boyness he needs at least until 2020. But Jonathan XIII was A. a total good boy and B. Hard not to love. Dog programs can go from bark to woof in one year. By next year Jonathan XIV will have had 51. Does he need to fetch something serious by then? Does he need to do it this year?
twenty minuets

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think it's too early to judge Jonathan XIV. Any inadequacies may be the fault of his strength, conditioning, and pooping trainer. Maybe we should try a new trainer before asking Jonathan to transfer down a level to Northeastern.

Put him on a dynovite diet. All those XM satellite commercials can't be wrong.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score

Since Hurley took over, Jonathan hasn't been able to sign us a single five star recruit. It's championship or bust for him this year. I think if we don't win it all, Benedict will have no choice but to put him down to save his own job and the reputation of our program. How many more chances could he really give Jonathan at this point? It's been over 35 dog years since our last title.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Jonathan XIII may have been a good boy, but he left the cupboard empty with nothing for XIV to fetch. You can't replenish the fetchable items in just 4 dog years. He's got to have more time. He has pulled in a top 25 load of sticks and balls, so I'm confident he'll get it done.

Reaction Score
Jonathan XIV lacks commitment. Too much hanging with Chief and the bitches.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Depends if he’s hit with a Show Paws from the National Canine Athletic Association.
I was debating about making a KO reference but decided to pass on it. To be honest, I wouldn't have done it this well anyways.

[hat tip]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom