Serial Podcast

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by NorwalkHusky, Dec 2, 2014.

1. NorwalkHusky

NorwalkHusky

Currently this is the number 1 downloaded podcast on itunes. I personally am not one to listen to a podcast at all, but I thought I'd give it a try.

Honestly it is so interesting, basically its this reporter investagating a 15 year old murder in Baltimore where a lot of the clues don't add up. There are 9 episodes out so far with 12 total to be released later this month.

It's been the perfect thing to do while commuting back and forth to work. I Highly reccomend checking it out

Matt (Chicago) and WestHartHusk like this.
  2. Matt (Chicago)

Matt (Chicago)

Another UConn fan told me about it this weekend. I just downloaded the first one.. plan on listening tonight.

3. bear

bear

I also hesitantly gave this a shot and ended up catching up completely in a few days. It's very interesting and a lot of the investigative work is still going on. The people behind the podcast have said that the public is not that far behind them.

4. SAMCRO

SAMCRO

My wife and I just started listening to it. Someone she works with recommended it. Only 2 episodes in, so far so good. Curious where it goes. I've purposefully not looked up the actual case online as I want to be surprised.

5. HuskyFan16

HuskyFan16

I had heard about Serial a few weeks back and figured eh, why not put something on in the background as I was putzing around the apartment. I've never sat so long with my eyes transfixed on a wall.

6. SAMCRO

SAMCRO

One more to go for me. It gets better each episode. Not a bad listen while riding the subway to and from work.

7. Dream Jobbed 2.0

Dream Jobbed 2.0 Forgot to answer a question

I feel like the “undisclosed” podcast completely blows up the state’s case.