Fall non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fall non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
Damn. KM got a DAWG. Will be interested if ADR will go to Tennessee or possibly LSU to join her teammate. Don’t really know if LSU is recruiting ADR or not.

Reaction Score
Damn. KM got a DAWG. Will be interested if ADR will go to Tennessee or possibly LSU to join her teammate. Don’t really know if LSU is recruiting ADR or not.
Her and Velez visited LSU together (2 weeks ago), along with Maddie Cox and current LSU commit Mikaylah Williams

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score

Velez to LSU

All eyes turn to Rosario now

Womens Basketball Dancing GIF by LSU Tigers

Reaction Score
Well, I’m just glad it wasn’t a double announcement
Even if they decided to go to the same school (not saying they would) I imagine both would announce at different times to have their own moment despite being so close.

Rosario could legit go anywhere though. No clue where she is headed.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Go Duke.

Reaction Score
Seems like Texas

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Seems like Texas
The social media signs are pointing that way. A week or so after her official visit to Texas, she started following TexasWBB account on Instagram. A couple of days ago she started following Rori Harmn. Earlier today, her Dad started following TexasWBB account on Instagram.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Hey @cancontent: Do you know this person/player? If so, she's Big East-bound and ready to play for Warrior Coach Megan Duffy (which in my humble yet completely biased opinion is a good thing ;)).
(Info courtesy of Raoul)

Reaction Score
Hey @cancontent: Do you know this person/player? If so, she's Big East-bound and ready to play for Warrior Coach Megan Duffy (which in my humble yet completely biased opinion is a good thing ;)).
(Info courtesy of Raoul)

I do know Skylar. Got into basketball late, but a lot of potential.

She's very agile. Can shoot from the 3 pt line. She'll need to get strong to play in the post and defend the paint. Sometimes gets lost on defence, but she's coachable which is why I like her playing at Marquette for Duffy.

The J Addison program does a good job coaching their kids. One player I say keep an eye out for from program is is Mary Asare, who will be a freshman at VCU. She was Skylar's team mate both at Addison and U18 FIBA Americas. Played very well at FIBAs and had a heck of a performance at GloblJam. Believe she scored 15 points against the Canadian team that week.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Rutgers fans ... exhale. The Scarlet Knights have signed their first commit of 2023 (courtesy of Raoul). Her sister, Meghan, plays for Providence College, so this is a hoops family. Looks like this this is post-grad year for her at Kent School: the attached article refers to her 2021-22 season as her "senior year."

(btw, the paucity of commitments in Piscataway might be due to an affliction picked up by HC Coquese Washington while she was working in South Bend, Indiana, for ND HC Niele Ivey. The Irish (still) only have one 2023 commit, as well. Let's hope both programs move on! Stay tuned ;))

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The social media signs are pointing that way. A week or so after her official visit to Texas, she started following TexasWBB account on Instagram. A couple of days ago she started following Rori Harmn. Earlier today, her Dad started following TexasWBB account on Instagram.
I predict TX as well. Vic and his people are building something great in Austin. I suspect Booker wants to be part of that.

Reaction Score

As a Mississippi State fan I am obviously disappointed. I heard for an extended period of time Texas was her leader. It was mostly due to Coach Schaefer and the other coaches that were at MSU and now Texas. However Texas is also a very good school with a great urban area. M Booker and her family are class people and I wish her the best.

Reaction Score

I cringe everytime i see a player make a commitment event for promotion ....i guess im so use to the old days where a player would just commit on the hood of their dads car.

Reaction Score
As a Mississippi State fan I am obviously disappointed. I heard for an extended period of time Texas was her leader. It was mostly due to Coach Schaefer and the other coaches that were at MSU and now Texas. However Texas is also a very good school with a great urban area. M Booker and her family are class people and I wish her the best.
Great Urban Area ? Lol have you ever been to Austin ? It's not just 6th street lol if were talking Urban i guess.

Reaction Score
Great Urban Area ? Lol have you ever been to Austin ? It's not just 6th street lol if were talking Urban i guess.
How about great school in a fun city, especially for college students and young adults…

Reaction Score
I cringe everytime i see a player make a commitment event for promotion ....i guess im so use to the old days where a player would just commit on the hood of their dads car.
How many times will we have to read this overused and unoriginal statement. This is what it is nowadays. Let these ladies have their shine. The mens side has been this way for years. Let the women’s side grow. Times have changed. Self promotion is important in todays market. This is American. Capitalize while and when you can. Miss me with that old hood of car junk. It doesn’t make the player better or more righteous. I miss the days when adults weren’t so stuffy and critical of how these kids decide make their special announcements

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom