Fall non-UConn recruiting thread | The Boneyard

Fall non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
Hearing Madison Booker to Texas can anyone confirm that here ?

Reaction Score
Yeah they tend to be accurate! So congrats UT!
Definitely more accurate than this one

FRomMyRXIAAfpp7

Reaction Score
Nicole melious reopens recruitment (prev. Georgia Tech commit and Purdue before that) due to health of her mother.

Rutgers perhaps? Somewhere else closer to home?

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Another ND sighting in Canada's capital and the Capital Courts program. It wasn't Coach Ivey, so not sure how to interpret this @Dillon77 .

Charel Allen was a very talented player for ND back in the day, playing a forward with both inside and outside capabilities. She was also recruiting coordinator at Fresno State before taking over the asst. coach position left open by Coach Washington leaving for the Rutgers' HC job.

What this tells me is that Allen would probably coach Cassandre Prosper, if she was to attend ND. Very much a "getting to know you" visit. Looks like a number of colleges send a wide range of coaches to visit CC.

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Another ND sighting in Canada's capital and the Capital Courts program. It wasn't Coach Ivey, so not sure how to interpret this @Dillon77 .

Ivey is the coach of the University of Notre Dame. I’m not sure who the coach of Notre Dame U is.

Reaction Score
Ivey is the coach of the University of Notre Dame. I’m not sure who the coach of Notre Dame U is.
Sorry, I'm not following you. Are you referring to the assistant coach's IG handle? I know she's an assistant with the team and @Dillon77 confirmed this his reply prior to yours.

edit I just saw what you're referring to (sorry, lack of coffee when I first saw your post). I'd put that on the social media team more than anything else. Notre Dame has been recruiting Prosper for some time. Coach Ivey was there last year as well.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

This is good news for ND. Let’s pray to the Basketball Gods we get this girl! She’s a hell of a player. Satou Sabally like of player to me.

VFLfan

Vol For Life
Reaction Score
WaWhattttt? Volnation had her locked in with Del Rosario. Hehehehe. Let’s wait and see
I didn’t really see many people saying it was “locked in.” Lots of us were hoping we could land both. Have your laughs. I wouldn’t expect anything less from you. Is there cause for concern with the way Kellie and staff are striking out with HS recruits? Of course. Just have to wait and see how it all plays out. Fact of the matter is we have to start winning consistently and make a deep run in the tourney this year. This NCAA tourney is gonna be make or break for Kellie. Until then, gonna continue to be hard to recruit. Hopefully we can still land Nichols and maybe ADR.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom