September 8th 2014 and no news about our players? | The Boneyard

September 8th 2014 and no news about our players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
LOL! No one can give an update on how the players are practicing who's improved etc.. By this time in the past we'd have multiple updates from many different posters. Now the team seems to be playing in an off campus FBI guarded building and no one will mention a thing??? I don't care about who our best worst players are of all time, what TV show Boo Willingham is watching or even worse, what celebrity is following Joan Rivers out the door--give me some mutha fcking updates about basketball:) no not Old Lyme high school---Uconn 2014-2015 !!!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
And we thought the new practice facility would be a good thing!
HA!
Little did we know that it would herald a new era of no access to practices and no info leakage.

Reaction Score
Sometimes after drinking too much wine, I wake up in the middle of the night feeling like Mel Gibson being Gulaged in Beyond Thunderdome. That is how I feel about no news lately. I'm very thirsty.

Reaction Score
LOL! No one can give an update on how the players are practicing who's improved etc.. By this time in the past we'd have multiple updates from many different posters. Now the team seems to be playing in an off campus FBI guarded building and no one will mention a thing??? I don't care about who our best worst players are of all time, what TV show Boo Willingham is watching or even worse, what celebrity is following Joan Rivers out the door--give me some mutha ing updates about basketball:) no not Old Lyme high school---Uconn 2014-2015 !!!

I think this is more a reflection on the poor coverage by CT reporters than anything. We also had 2 big time recruits on campus this weekend and not a peep out of any of them.

Reaction Score
Need a basketball beat writer from the Boneyard, kind of how there's one on the football side.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The media doesn't have access to the informal practices or recruits while they're on campus.

You can't just walk into Gampel and see scrimmages anymore.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
The media doesn't have access to the informal practices or recruits while they're on campus.

Fishy, can't you fix this? Get yourself an invite to the practice facility and set up a disguised camera that can show 24/7 video from the practice court (without anyone noticing). It's doable for our "Cruise Director."

Reaction Score
Dom got that one article on Facey at Gampel before they went into the new facility for pick up. I don't see why that can't happen more often.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I tried to infiltrate the team by pretending I was their new wing recruit from Kazakhstan, but the ruse fell apart when I couldn't figure out how to lace up my high-tops.

Reaction Score

There is a new philosophy with press. The days of Calhoun open door policy is changing from what I hear

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I tried to infiltrate the team by pretending I was their new wing recruit from Kazakhstan, but the ruse fell apart when I couldn't figure out how to lace up my high-tops.

Seems to me that would go hand in hand with a recruit from Kazakhstan?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
boog204 said:
I'm hearing Justin Brown is much improved and could be a starter...
According to Calhoun he put on 35 lbs of muscle in off season

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
I think this is more a reflection on the poor coverage by CT reporters than anything. We also had 2 big time recruits on campus this weekend and not a peep out of any of them.

Clarke loved the visit - should be committing any day now and Briscoe put us back on his list and set an official visit. Only in my dreams - right?

Reaction Score
hey big fish: next time bring your u.s. keds or p.f. flyers and you will not have such probs

on serious note: all of current roster went pro in Karrochisten where the big bucks are and no ncaa slave drivers

hence no current or future reports of practice drills or what they like on the new unlimited meal plan and club forfeits 14-15 slate due to lacks of clones

Reaction Score
Thanks 3.....

I know when you get news on the Baptiste/Clarke visits you will tell us.......;)

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

I think you were exactly the specimen they had in mind when they invented velcro fasteners. Use them.

Reaction Score
Hamilton's AAU coach:
@trigonis30: Hearing my guy Daniel Hamilton has been killing so far at UConn. I expect him to be 1 of the nation's biggest impact freshmen in 2014-15
Thanks 3- that was like reading a novel about the team given the lack of news these days. We are UCONN not Apple- leak some news already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom