Senior Ian Swenson Relishes Role in Final Season (UConn) | The Boneyard

Senior Ian Swenson Relishes Role in Final Season (UConn)

Reaction Score
So happy about this team, coaching staff and this season. Unbelievable story. The final episode has not been finished yet. Still dreaming of a miracle ending.

Reaction Score
Ian has played really well this year. This has been the best linebacking group we have had in many years.

Reaction Score
I believe Ian lost his father either while at UConn or right before and both RE & JM and the entire staff were always there for him. Very happy for him and all he's achieved.

Reaction Score
So happy about this team, coaching staff and this season. Unbelievable story. The final episode has not been finished yet. Still dreaming of a miracle ending.
I don't think a miracle ending is possible. The miracle has already happened, getting to 6-5 in the way they did. If we beat Army, that won't be miraculous, and I doubt we'll get a bowl against any team good enough to call a win a miracle.

Reaction Score
I don't think a miracle ending is possible. The miracle has already happened, getting to 6-5 in the way they did. If we beat Army, that won't be miraculous, and I doubt we'll get a bowl against any team good enough to call a win a miracle.
I understand what you mean. It’s all gravy now. The miracle turnaround is for real, win or lose today.

I am kind of changing my tune on a bowl opponent though. I increasingly want to see how we’d do against Cuse or NC St now. Maybe if we avenged one of those big losses it would be another little miracle. It would also make for a great movie storyline.

Reaction Score
How about Oklahoma in a minor bowl, a how it started, how it's going type meme game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom