Senior game date | The Boneyard

Senior game date

Reaction Score
Recently they have tried to have it the last weekend game at Gampel. But this year there isn't one towards the end of the season! So I assume the last Gampel game is it - USF on 2/26. Seats still available.
Interestingly, the Tulane game appears to be a sellout! Even the seats available on SubHub are high priced. I imagine this is due to the Saturday afternoon timing.

Reaction Score
Recently they have tried to have it the last weekend game at Gampel. But this year there isn't one towards the end of the season! So I assume the last Gampel game is it - USF on 2/26. Seats still available.
Interestingly, the Tulane game appears to be a sellout! Even the seats available on SubHub are high priced. I imagine this is due to the Saturday afternoon timing.
I always find it interesting when they say the game is sold out and the tv camera pans the crowd during the game and there are a bunch of empty seats in different sections and you can't tell me they are all in the bathroom or concession stand. I see seats on stub hub and might just might just bite the bullet and pay the price.

Reaction Score
Well, the seats may be sold - the buyers just didnt come to the game! Both people who just buy to resell and season ticket holders who miss games. See that a lot in regular season games when season ticket holders fail to show. Kind of annoying when you are up in the bleachers, squeezed in and eyeing the lovely seats below that are guarded by staff.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
They'll never do it, but the ushers (under the direction of arena operations supervisors) could allow those empty seats to be filled by anyone that would at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. A policy of that nature would improve customer relations, and allow the folks in the upper sections to enjoy the 2nd half of the game from a much better viewing prospective. No one benefits from empty seats, especially those close to the floor. A policy of this nature would be a way of saying "thanks" to those that make the effort to brave the inclement winter weather and support the team in person.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom