Senior Day | The Boneyard

Senior Day

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I assume it will be this Saturday. Does anyone know the TV details?

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
It will be a special day. Both Napheesa and Katie Lou have captured the hearts of UConn fans over their amazing four years here. It seems like they just arrived. Forever linked in friendship and in UConn history.

Sad, make that incredibly sad, that they are approaching the end of their UConn careers - but, excited that there is still plenty of basketball between now and April 7, and I like our chances!

Also excited for them as they will both be tremendous pro players, wishing them nothing but the best as they move forward.

An added bonus, the retirement of Rebecca Lobo`s number, well deserved, and without her who knows if any of this amazing success over the decades would have occurred.

Reaction Score
Lobo , in a class by herself now, she picked up from where Kerry took it and brought it home. The rest is history.

Her HoF induction speech was one of the best of its kind I’ve ever heard. Ever, any sport.

No tears from me on the graduations, it’s life. Can’t stop it, accept it and move on —- it’s part of the greatest show in all of sport.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Her HoF induction speech was one of the best of its kind I’ve ever heard. Ever, any sport.

I completely concur. The perfect blend of humorous and poignant. Timing and cadence were on point.

I just went back and rewatched it. Those final words to Geno were something else. Wins and titles aside, not even his most bitter detractors can deny he has done a world-class job of cultivating world-class human beings.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom