Senior BJ McBride on the Future Under Diaco: "I'm jealous I'm not a freshman" | The Boneyard

Senior BJ McBride on the Future Under Diaco: "I'm jealous I'm not a freshman"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Obviously McBride doesn't have a Boneyard clue!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Can one of the strawman builders find a single post where someone claimed the players don't buy into Diaco.

I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
After seeing the plethora of college girls in yoga pants at Gampel on Sunday, I kind of wish I was a Freshman too. Yikes!
upload_2014-12-2_21-17-12.jpeg

Yoga yoga yoga yoga...

Reaction Score
1. can we spell his name correctly?
2. think about this - recruited by Edsall, played under 3 HC's, at least as many schemes, multiple positions, and endured 4 losing seasons and is positive. He is simply not worthy of discussing by the crowd that has taken the BY hostage to spew their negativity.

Reaction Score
1. can we spell his name correctly?
2. think about this - recruited by Edsall, played under 3 HC's, at least as many schemes, multiple positions, and endured 4 losing seasons and is positive. He is simply not worthy of discussing by the crowd that has taken the BY hostage to spew their negativity.

Put on your big boy pants Jeffy.

Reaction Score
Can one of the strawman builders find a single post where someone claimed the players don't buy into Diaco.

I'll hang up and listen to your answer.
You could just hang up and come back in a couple of years, your negativity is getting tiresome. Most of us knew from the start it was going to be a long year, you insist on reminding everyone after every game.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You could just hang up and come back in a couple of years, your negativity is getting tiresome. Most of us knew from the start it was going to be a long year, you insist on reminding everyone after every game.

You can always hit that ignore button if you'd like.

Reaction Score
not a knock, but I remember reading some of the same comments from upper classmen when P came in. Sio and Kendall Reyes raved about P teaching them how to use their hands to become better pass rushers.

Reaction Score
noeynox said:
not a knock, but I remember reading some of the same comments from upper classmen when P came in. Sio and Kendall Reyes raved about P teaching them how to use their hands to become better pass rushers.

P teaching technique and running a program are two vastly different things.

Reaction Score

McBryde all but said that P was a nightmare.

Reaction Score
McBryde all but said that P was a nightmare.
I didn't really get that sense, but he doesn't have to say it. After each loss last year, came a bunch of BS .... Towson-They're really good very little difference between them and FBS...Buffalo, I told the team we could still go to a premier bowl game if we win all of our conference games. We lived that nightmare.

Reaction Score
I didn't really get that sense, but he doesn't have to say it. After each loss last year, came a bunch of BS .... Towson-They're really good very little difference between them and FBS...Buffalo, I told the team we could still go to a premier bowl game if we win all of our conference games. We lived that nightmare.

If you listen to the whole interview on the Roadshow he goes more in depth about how miserable it was under P.

Reaction Score
Similar sentiments here...

http://www.greenwichtime.com/uconn/...001.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

>> B. J. McBryde admits to being envious of the younger UConn football players -- the defensive tackle wishes he could have more time with coach Bob Diaco, too. "I'm jealous of all the freshmen because they get to have coach Diaco for four or five more years," McBryde said. "At first I was a little bit upset about (the coaching change) because I won't be around for those great times that are going to be happening, because I guarantee you there will be great times. But going through the season and seeing all the changes, I'm actually happy."<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom