Senhor Testiculo Nominations - Rutgers Game | The Boneyard

Senhor Testiculo Nominations - Rutgers Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
The Committee is accepting nominations for the Senhor Testiculo Award for the Rutgers game.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
My wife suggests Weisbrods grape jelly throw up stain shirt. Took to wear that

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
DD for playing a lot of minutes in the 2nd half with a bum ankle (all while the game was still close).

Reaction Score
My wife suggests Weisbrods grape jelly throw up stain shirt. Took to wear that
Same here Sarge, I'm looking at her face and the wife is ragging on the hideous shirt(blouse). She's in the honorable mention category.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Last edited:

Edge2017

Bleed Blue
Reaction Score
Bazz. Amida gave us what we needed early, DeAndre fought through the injury and provided decent minutes, but Bazz nutted up, took over and won the game.

Reaction Score
DD. He wasn't fantastic but for a kid who gets ragged on (sometimes rightfully so) for being unable to match mentally what he brings to the table physically to come back out there when he was clearly less than 100% and play like he did shows a lot about him. I'm still trying to figure out how he got that layup in the second half to go in, one of the best moves to the basket of his career and he did it on one leg.

Reaction Score
Best player on the court was obviously Shabazz, but the award has to go to Daniels tonight. A lot of people on this board have called him "soft", and hopefully after tonight, we don't hear that word tossed around in regards to Daniels again. He clearly wasn't himself in the second half, but the fact that he was willing to gut it out on a busted ankle tells me more about him than his 30 and 11 against Temple the other night. In the twenty or so minute span when it wasn't clear how serious the injury was, I was sweating bullets. If this team has any shot at making a run to the sweet 16, DeAndre has to play at the level we know he can play at, or reasonably close to it. Hopefully he gets that thing right for Thursday.

Reaction Score
daniels. i woulda cried if i had to deal with that injury. credits to daniels for showing toughness.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
OC,first game in awhile he had a reason to come up short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom