Semi OT: Under-inflated BB | The Boneyard

Semi OT: Under-inflated BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
RE: Thread on FB board about under inflated Football. During NIT (and I'm nearly positive I have it on tape), UConn came out for 2nd half. Think it was WV. Tate George took the in bounds pass and almost immediately appealed to the Ref. Tate claimed the ball was under-inflated. They stopped play. Visually on TV the ball seemed to bounce OK but they took the ball, tested it and Tate was right! The rest is history!

One more comment on the NIT. One of the more clever signs I ever saw at a game was when UCONN played VCU. The sign said "V C U later". That VCU game was the game that folks say was the loudest ever game at the Fieldhouse. Supposedly dust was coming off the rafters due to the noise.

Reaction Score
Every other fan thinks they're first and most original fans when they "UConn't beat us!" Hilarious!

I thought this thread was gonna be about a drill where you use an underinflated ball to encourage ball movement and prevent dribbling. I used it with the 6th graders I coached last year. They did the drill great but would always revert back to overdribbling when we brought the regular ball in. Maybe this would work for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC
Top Bottom