Semi-OT: Ray Allen a Victim of Catfishing | The Boneyard

Semi-OT: Ray Allen a Victim of Catfishing

Reaction Score
Even in fake form. Power of the Poon is undefeated since the Garden of Eden.

How can a grown man still talk like a 15 year old bragging about his girlfriend from another school.

Is this you, Jimmy?

tumblr_l27byq6vFy1qza2vr.jpg

Reaction Score
So . . . Ray was catfished by a guy online who was pretending to be multiple attractive women? And Ray wrote/said stuff that was damaging enough that they "reached a deal" out of court? And the guy breached that contract, according to Ray?
Ouch. Not good, no matter how you look at it.
Weird world this is becoming.
Got a call from a "police benevolent" association that I thought was live for the first 30 seconds and several exchanges, but then turned out to be a recording.
AI is very scary, and we're really just scratching the surface.

Reaction Score
I would like to see Uconn in the news for positive things more often now, please. Ray and Ben have been in the news for negative things. Even Okafor a little.

Well, we have Kemba at least.

Also, who invited the guido?

Reaction Score
At least he didn't have a fake dead girlfriend, I suppose.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I would like to see Uconn in the news for positive things more often now, please. Ray and Ben have been in the news for negative things. Even Okafor a little.

Well, we have Kemba at least.

Also, who invited the guido?

What's Okafor been up to other than the G-League comeback attempt?

Reaction Score
Dude has been an internet weirdo for a while. It always amazes me that these people who dedicate their life to such a demanding craft have zero ability to navigate the real world (aka internet) without exposing themselves as creepos. They should have night classes or something where jag-offs like me teach famous people how to enjoy the various fox holes of the internet without the entire world finding out. If your wife doesn't know your go-to site/category than boom your hired.

Reaction Score
I kind of give him credit for coming out with it, if anything to put other athletes/celebrities on alert. It's pretty weird to think that there are literally dudes out there pretending to be women to try to get famous people to write something damaging enough to extort them to keep it under wraps. They should literally never do anything online, just hey meet me at this bar/club/restaurant, and then I'll frisk you to make sure you aren't wearing a wire.

Also, I hope he and his wife have an agreement... Ray always seemed like a guy on the up and up until that non-DM

Reaction Score
Wow.
This is awful stuff.
Never will figure out why these guys can't just have traditional mistresses.
Ray is gay? Sending salacious texts to gay man?
Ray accidentally sent a tweet out about licking clit to all of his followers?
Holy good lord. How hard would it be just to pick up your desired other at a bar?
Sheesh.

Reaction Score
A superstar athlete who cheats on his wife, OMG.

Why do you make light of it anytime someone does something that’s wrong? You realize cheating on your wife is wrong, athlete or not, right?

Reaction Score
Why do you make light of it anytime someone does something that’s wrong? You realize cheating on your wife is wrong, athlete or not, right?
Now, you're the morality police. It's not my business and could care less what people do in their relationships, personal life.

Why do you celebrate and scramble to post whenever minorities are murdered in Hartford?

Reaction Score
Now, you're the morality police. It's not my business and could care less what people do in their relationships, personal life.

Why do you celebrate and scramble to post whenever minorities are murdered in Hartford?

I celebrate the murders of all races equally. I’d surely celebrate the murder of you a little more, but that doesn’t make me racist. I just don’t like you.

Reaction Score
I celebrate the murders of all races equally. I’d surely celebrate the murder of you a little more, but that doesn’t make me racist. I just don’t like you.

This might be the funniest post in the history of the Boneyard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom