Semi-OT: Get To Know the Other CT College Basketball Teams (podcasts) | The Boneyard

Semi-OT: Get To Know the Other CT College Basketball Teams (podcasts)

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast going around the state getting time with each coach of the college basketball teams here. Hoping I can get some time with Coach Hurley, but for now here's the first episode in the series with CCSU's Pat Sellers.

Reaction Score
Great job! Looking forward to Sellers' 2nd season in New Britain in a wide-open NEC.

Reaction Score
Great job! Looking forward to Sellers' 2nd season in New Britain in a wide-open NEC.
Incredible to see CCSU towards the middle of most NEC prognostications. Good for Sellers and in general, I want all CT schools to be competitive.

Reaction Score
Incredible to see CCSU towards the middle of most NEC prognostications. Good for Sellers and in general, I want all CT schools to be competitive.

Agreed. Part of the reason Central is picked mid-pack is because Pat has proven to be a solid coach in year 1 and really appears to be rebuilding something positive at CCSU. I have moderate optimism for this year.

The bad news is the NEC is dreadful, just awful (even worse than usual) this season. The league is wide open and anyone can win it, so anything is possible for the Blue Devils this year. However, regardless of how well we may do, we are a long way from those 2000-2002 teams.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom