Semi OT: Add another NC to the UConn trophy case | The Boneyard

Semi OT: Add another NC to the UConn trophy case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I'm having bad thoughts looking at those pictures. Is that wrong? :rolleyes:

Agree. I don't want anyone to get a concussion...wait - I just solved the NFLs issue.

Great job Dawgs!! Another NC - seriously how many is that??

Reaction Score
Agree. I don't want anyone to get a concussion...wait - I just solved the NFLs issue.

Great job Dawgs!! Another NC - seriously how many is that??
This is about the 10th time I have seen this now, since when has it become socially acceptable to say "Let's go dawgs!" or "Come on dawgs!"? This is all new to me. That is Georgia speak not a Uconn cheer. Cut this noise out. It's Uconn or Huskies!!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The scriptures said a Quinnipiac grad living in Florida would be the light...

Reaction Score
Sorry to be a lawyer, but no NCAA title. The NCAA has nothing to do with this onel

You are correct, sir. Negligence on my part.

Still a national championship though. ;)

Last edited:

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I was at the Quinnipiac basketball game last week vs Albany where they celebrated winning the women's nc in rugby....odd?

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
This is about the 10th time I have seen this now, since when has it become socially acceptable to say "Let's go dawgs!" or "Come on dawgs!"? This is all new to me. That is Georgia speak not a Uconn cheer. Cut this noise out. It's Uconn or Huskies!!
No. I have been doing this for years...

You do your thing I'll do my thing. Thanks for sharing though.

I will never listen to you again after telling me how great TB was going to be and you had seen it with your own eyes during a HS playoff game.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Sorry to be a lawyer, but no NCAA title. The NCAA has nothing to do with this onel

Although technically true, this championship would be ample cause for a celebratory monument to be built at Rutgers... :cool:

Reaction Score
Although technically true, this championship would be ample cause for a celebratory monument to be built at Rutgers... :cool:

Which was sort of my point. Bragging about this means we have to recognize the one Rutgers non-NCAA championship. I go to bed at night happier knowing they have never won anything.

Reaction Score
That makes 2 (They also won in '93 or '94.)

Sounds about right. I went drinking with some of the girls form the national championship back in '90's and oh man, that was a painful night. They kick arse on the field and then put me under the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom