Semi-OT - Ole Miss crowdsourcing fines/damage costs - what would you pay for? | The Boneyard

Semi-OT - Ole Miss crowdsourcing fines/damage costs - what would you pay for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/college-football...-pay-damages-fines-upset-alabama-crimson-tide

So - in the spirit of giving our AD a clue, as well as Nelson's incessant whining that we all need to pony up money - what (small/reasonable) item should we put forth?

Few ideas:
  • Student tailgating pavilion
  • Dairy bar? (might be contractural issue, but this is so common sense a stack of $$$ might shake stuff loose)
  • A Fairfield County radio affiliate payoff (hahaha)

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The whole student bus strategy frustrates the bejezus out of me. Cost of ticket should include a goddam bus ride to and from the stadium. Also, feed the damn kids. Drop them off at a tailgate lot, give them a hot dog/hamburger and a soda/water, and get the kids fired up for the day. Once we're competitive again, then hold the friggin' kids hostage until at least mid-way through the 4th quarter.

Also, I've been nagging for a Dairy Bar vendor at the Rent for years now. Would really unite the alumni, students and fans who love ice cream. I'd even eat ice cream in those cold Nov/Dec games if it came from the Dairy Bar! Consider it a rite of passage. Besides, "Huskies love the cold". :)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yeah I wasn't going to go to the game but they sell ice cream... never said by anyone ever.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Yeah I wasn't going to go to the game but they sell ice cream... never said by anyone ever.
You are an insufferable pr1ck. Yeah, your statement is really relevant, because I'm sure some random Oxford resident is going to pick up ole miss crap for no reason, too.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You are an insufferable pr1ck. Yeah, your statement is really relevant, because I'm sure some random Oxford resident is going to pick up ole miss crap for no reason, too.

Settle down buddy. I poked a little fun at the idea that ice cream would unite people as stated in Dooley's post not yours. I have no idea what that has to do with Ole Miss.

Reaction Score
What would I be willing to pay for if we beat a highly ranked and undefeated Bama team on national t.v.: the options start at call girls and coke...and the list gets better from there. (I'm kidding..)

Reaction Score
What would I be willing to pay for if we beat a highly ranked and undefeated Bama team on national t.v.: the options start at call girls and coke...and the list gets better from there. (I'm kidding..)

You are kidding about call girls and coke? Or are you kidding that the list gets better "after" call girls and coke? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom