Semi OT: My wife has leg to stand on when it comes.... | The Boneyard

Semi OT: My wife has leg to stand on when it comes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABachelor6CR

Time Traveler
Reaction Score
To me being loud and crazy at games. She didn't like the fact that would.

I went to see Brazil vs. Equidor last night at MetLife stadium with her and some of her friends (all Brazilian) and she put me to shame the way she acted! Yelling, screaming, making comments....I told her after the game that all bets are now off when it comes to WCBB so she better be prepared for all the games we attend! LOL

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Football (soccer) fans are absolutely crazy, especially the south americans! No basketball crowd can compete.

ABachelor6CR

Time Traveler
Reaction Score
Equidorians were quite loud compared to Brazilians, which surprised me. I guess they (Brazilian fans) are a lot like UConn fans....expecting to win all the time...therefore no need to be loud....

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Equidorians were quite loud compared to Brazilians, which surprised me. I guess they (Brazilian fans) are a lot like UConn fans....expecting to win all the time...therefore no need to be loud....
I didn't realize people on horses make that much noise.

ABachelor6CR

Time Traveler
Reaction Score
okay..... Ecuadorians....:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul