Are you imbibing?

• Yes I enjoy.

Votes: 64 74.4%
  • No I abhor.

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Gimme soda.

Votes: 10 11.6%

• Total voters
Has it become your soda replacement drink?

I like some of them. Bubly is kinda bland. Polar is alright. S&S brand is pretty good.

The Truly hard seltzer was crap direct from the can, but benefitted from a little watering down by being poured over ice.

Fishy

Puncher of Throats
Has it become your soda replacement drink?

I like some of them. Bubly is kinda bland. Polar is alright. S&S brand is pretty good.

The Truly hard seltzer was crap direct from the can, but benefitted from a little watering down by being poured over ice.
If you're at a place in your life where you care, you need to reassess things.

I recommend reading the "Should I buy a dog" thread.

I'm usually drinking regular water but I'll have a seltzer once or twice a week. I've been drinking it for a few years now but I always have to be in the mood for it. I just buy whatever is on sale. They mostly taste the same.

CCSUblue

Go sports!
Seltzer is what we mostly drink in my house. We've had a soda stream 10+ years. If we want cans, currently drinking Vie available at Aldi, cheap and tasty. Also love the TJs bottles, can't get enough of that Grapefruit!

I kind of think of the Bubly/Lacroix/spindrift as their own new category, but I guess its close to traditional seltzer. Initially I was not on board but lately I've been bored by drinking just water and have needed a little flavor.

I think Spindrifts are very good but way too expensive for me to spend on some fruity bubbly water, some Bubly flavors I like and have been going with.

On the alcoholic side, I don't understand the white claw love. Tried that and Truly at a summer BBQ and Truly seemed like the clear winner to me, but maybe the black cherry claw I tried just wasn't the right flavor. I do find it funny that a few years ago the beergut tough guy drunks would just guzzle their coors/bud-diesel and turn their nose up at any man drinking a fruity alcoholic drink, and now this summer "naturdays" and white claw are like the staple of that group of dullards, go figure

I kind of think of the Bubly/Lacroix/spindrift as their own new category, but I guess its close to traditional seltzer. Initially I was not on board but lately I've been bored by drinking just water and have needed a little flavor.

I think Spindrifts are very good but way too expensive for me to spend on some fruity bubbly water, some Bubly flavors I like and have been going with.

On the alcoholic side, I don't understand the white claw love. Tried that and Truly at a summer BBQ and Truly seemed like the clear winner to me, but maybe the black cherry claw I tried just wasn't the right flavor. I do find it funny that a few years ago the beergut tough guy drunks would just guzzle their coors/bud-diesel and turn their nose up at any man drinking a fruity alcoholic drink, and now this summer "naturdays" and white claw are like the staple of that group of dullards, go figure
I brought spiked seltzer to a party a few years ago and everyone made fun of me. To see it hit out of nowhere this summer was kind of odd

Key lime La Crack with or without tequila/gin/vodka

Haven’t tried many pre-mixed drinks, my girl likes the Trulys or whatever they’re called

HuskyHawk

Hoping to see something that looks like basketball
My wife goes through lots of it and I like it for those times when I'm bored of plain old water from my tap. Polar is the best by a wide margin. S&S cans suck. Bubbly is ok, and La Croix is good.

Curiouser
It will end up next to the juicer and the fondue pot.
I don't drink seltzer but Mrs. 8893 goes through several bottles a day so I bought her a top of the line sparkling beverage maker a few years ago. It was fun initially as a novelty, and the kids and I ended up using it more than she did; me especially with some odd Italian white wines that tasted a little more interesting with some fizz.

But yep, within a year or so it was relegated to a cabinet where our juicer and fondue pot reside.

We did get rid of our Breadman at a tag sale some years ago at least...