Segalla's Attempt At A Pro Career Off To A Rough Start | The Boneyard

Segalla's Attempt At A Pro Career Off To A Rough Start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There was a Ryan Segalla sighting with the Penguins at the Rookie Tournament in Ontario. Apparently, he believes his only chance at making an impression is by fighting. Let's just say from video evidence, things are not going well. He made a huge mistake leaving UConn.

Reaction Score
I'm not surprised by this in the least! I had a pretty good vantage point of his act in scums by the benches from where I sat last year. He had that way about him...which is most likely one of the things that decided his exit. If this was his plan what he really needed to do was take boxing lessons and get into shape. One thing to remember..George Parros learned the hard way when he came out of Princeton..and he had a pretty good run in the NHL.

Reaction Score
There was a Ryan Segalla sighting with the Penguins at the Rookie Tournament in Ontario. Apparently, he believes his only chance at making an impression is by fighting. Let's just say from video evidence, things are not going well. He made a huge mistake leaving UConn.

Mac this is beyond embarrassing:

Reaction Score
I would be really surprised if they even offer him just an ECHL contract. Have a feeling he'll be looking for a team.

By the way, Shawn Pauly signed with the Islanders ECHL team, the Missouri Mavericks.

Reaction Score
There's PLENTY of opportunities in Europe and elsewhere. The European scene is not that bad, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom