Seems Even Former Presidents Pick UConn | The Boneyard

Seems Even Former Presidents Pick UConn

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Former President Barack Obama Reveals His 2017 March Madness Bracket

He was a good sport in those White House get togethers.

[Mod edit. No politics please -- not even subtle.]

Solid choices for "No Drama Obama."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Obama has UConn win over Washington, then win over ND to get NC ...you need to scale-up to see

ncaa 1.png
ncaa 2.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Obama has UConn win over ND ...you need to scale-up to see

View attachment 20802 View attachment 20803
The bracket also shows Notre Dame on the left side, as the winner of Baylor vs. Louisville (I've seen Touchdown Jesus magic, but ?@#$%^&*????). But then they lose to Washington, so he has Notre Dame losing TWICE in the tourney!!

(The left size of the bracket also shows Arizona as the winner of DePaul vs. Mississippi State. Hmmmm. I'm going to guess he started with a filled-out men's bracket, and the program didn't erase the whole thing somehow.)

Reaction Score
The bracket also shows Notre Dame on the left side, as the winner of Baylor vs. Louisville (I've seen Touchdown Jesus magic, but ?@#$%^&*????). But then they lose to Washington, so he has Notre Dame losing TWICE in the tourney!!

(The left size of the bracket also shows Arizona as the winner of DePaul vs. Mississippi State. Hmmmm. I'm going to guess he started with a filled-out men's bracket, and the program didn't erase the whole thing somehow.)
It looks Mizz loses to Washington, not ND. And then Washington beats ND to final 4.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Maybe if they win they'll go visit him in Chicago :p

They could...but would have a better chance of seeing him in D.C.. The family decided to stay put in that city until their youngest completes high school.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

It can't happen often enough for me. :D

I also thinking that ND must be really good if they are the winners of the Louisville v. Baylor game.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Former President Barack Obama Reveals His 2017 March Madness Bracket

He was a good sport in those White House get togethers.
And a good friend to WCBB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom