Seems 5 Questions Are All The Rage | The Boneyard

Seems 5 Questions Are All The Rage

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
UConn women’s basketball preview: 5 questions for the Huskies

"The Huskies, it turns out, are susceptible to the same heartache as every other team in the country. The way the last two seasons have ended — with miraculous buzzer-beating shots at the Final Four — is proof. Call it bad luck or call it fate, but lately, life hasn’t gone the Huskies’ way. Will that change in 2018-19?

Here are five questions surrounding Auriemma’s team this season:"

One of his questions is a little original. Can you find it?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Rocky

i'm not allowed to open in Rome....Would you be kind enough to summarize?

MSF

That's work bud. But I'll give you the most interesting question:

Can Camara step up? Batouly Camara, a former Kentucky transfer, offered minimal production in her first season of eligibility at UConn. She played only 4.8 minutes per game, averaging 1.3 points and 1.3 rebounds, while dealing with a knee injury.

The Huskies could certainly use Camara’s height (6-2) on the floor. Now, they just need her to show that she can be part of the equation. Samuelson said Camara’s aggressiveness and ability to rebound have been noticeable in practice.

“When she comes in and knows she needs to get someone open, she does the best job,” Samuelson said. “She probably sets the hardest screens I’ve ever seen.”

Reaction Score

Can Camara step up? Batouly Camara, a former Kentucky transfer, offered minimal production in her first season of eligibility at UConn. She played only 4.8 minutes per game, averaging 1.3 points and 1.3 rebounds, while dealing with a knee injury.

The Huskies could certainly use Camara’s height (6-2) on the floor. Now, they just need her to show that she can be part of the equation. Samuelson said Camara’s aggressiveness and ability to rebound have been noticeable in practice.

“When she comes in and knows she needs to get someone open, she does the best job,” Samuelson said. “She probably sets the hardest screens I’ve ever seen.”

setting screens is important but it's Camara's mobility as it regards rebounding and defense that is in question..........if she is even near the player she was at Kentucky that will be a major plus for UConn, if not, then sadly she's a seven minute a game sub who can throw her body around from time to time......

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score

Thanks...good question and finally some info

Reaction Score

Given the last quote by Lou I just hope she doesn’t injure the players we need in practice by setting those screens! Haha

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom