Seeding | The Boneyard

Seeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can we improve our seed tomorrow with a win? I think a win tomorrow is status quo as Memphis is +100 RPI team, and a +70 Kenpom team. A loss could drop us down a line. I also wonder if because of the timing of our game, the committee will just put us at whatever line they think we are and leave us there regardless of the result.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Can we improve our seed tomorrow with a win? I think a win tomorrow is status quo as Memphis is +100 RPI team, and a +70 Kenpom team. A loss could drop us down a line. I also wonder if because of the timing of our game, the committee will just put us at whatever line they think we are and leave us there regardless of the result.
The timing of the game has no effect on the bracket at all. The committee will have multiple brackets finished with contingencies in case a team like Memphis stole a bid or if our seed line changes with a win vs a loss.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
My gut is that we are already seeded assuming a win, because a loss shouldn't matter more than one seed line and the committee won't shake up the bracket just to move us back down one line.

If Memphis wins they will bump the last team on the bubble and slide one of the last byes into the play in game, or take that spot themselves.

I'm not sure of the rules regarding autobids playing on Tuesday except for the 16 seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3
Top Bottom