Seeding Outlook | The Boneyard

Seeding Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With a decisive win tonight to counter the eye-test abortion that was last Saturday, and another top-50 RPI win to our name, I think the worst we can expect to be is a 6 seed.

With a win against Cincy tomorrow night, a 5 is likely. That's an important step to reach, as we can't be disadvantaged geographically.

Hopefully other top-20 teams flame out early in their conference tournaments and make this easy for us.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I think our floor is now the 5 with Oklahoma losing to Baylor today. I'd say our ceiling is the 4 with wins over cinci and louisville.

Only the top 4 seeds are protected geographically I believe.

Reaction Score
I think our floor is now the 5 with Oklahoma losing to Baylor today. I'd say our ceiling is the 4 with wins over cinci and louisville.

Only the top 4 seeds are protected geographically I believe.

4 seeds are not protected, they fill in the blank with what is left over

Reaction Score
With a decisive win tonight to counter the eye-test abortion that was last Saturday, and another top-50 RPI win to our name, I think the worst we can expect to be is a 6 seed.

With a win against Cincy tomorrow night, a 5 is likely. That's an important step to reach, as we can't be disadvantaged geographically.

Hopefully other top-20 teams flame out early in their conference tournaments and make this easy for us.

Listen. A portion of the board spent the last few weeks obsessing about getting a seed that would avoid playing Memphis at home. That obsession was proved foolish.

Why obsess about seeding in the NCAA's? This year in particular, the seed doesn't matter. It's all about matchups and there's no way to know what the matchups will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom