See ya Maryland | The Boneyard

See ya Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good riddance... never knew ye. Good luck convincing kids from DMV to play in the midwest... and good luck convincing kids from the midwest to come play for the worst team in the B1G.

Have fun going 3-9 and 2-10 for the next couple decades

If I'm a UConn fan this is great news. Another spot opened up in the ACC and Rutgers is out of the picture.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
1) You're

2) I come here to talk college basketball. Is that such a problem?

1) i dont give about grammar

2)uconn is not good at college basketball any more. we were a 1 coach program that will never be anything again. were in the new new new big east and your in the mighty acc. coming here to talk college basketball is like going to a providence board to talk college football. maybe i can help u links wise to the duke and unc scout boards?

Reaction Score
Good riddance... never knew ye. Good luck convincing kids from DMV to play in the midwest... and good luck convincing kids from the midwest to come play for the worst team in the B1G.

Have fun going 3-9 and 2-10 for the next couple decades

If I'm a UConn fan this is great news. Another spot opened up in the ACC and Rutgers is out of the picture.

Maryland kids have been going to Penn State and Ohio State for ages. Top kids too.

This is a good move for Maryland. It was death for them to finish in the top fourth of the conference only to be relegated to the conference's worst bowl. That was a killer for recruiting. "Why go to Maryland? Even if you have a good season, you'll never do better than the Poulan Weedeater Bowl!" That's not going to happen in the Big10. The Big10 has criteria set out--they do not choose bowls for teams like Swofford does.

Reaction Score
Why all the hate for the cuse fan? Seems to me he is saying what we want to hear. Geez.

caw

Reaction Score
1) i dont give **** about grammar

2)uconn is not good at college basketball any more. we were a 1 coach program that will never be anything again. were in the new new new big east and your in the mighty acc. coming here to talk college basketball is like going to a providence board to talk college football. maybe i can help u links wise to the duke and unc scout boards?

1) He really doesn't, the your/you're mistake is actually not bad for him :p

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Why all the hate for the cuse fan? Seems to me he is saying what we want to hear. Geez.

if he was a educated fan he would know that uconn and md bball never got along so we dont give a where they are acc or not. we are not friends. hes a upset cuse fan becuase the b10 isn't a dream fro them, the acc is the only dream and they got it. now that dream looks to be a mess. md bball wont be the worst in the big so thats false. and the way the b10 is building a east division of its conf, md wont need luck to get kids to want to play there, it will be the elite sough after conf to be in. silly post...

im happy we are atleast a acc team now but as far as i'm concerned we just got passed by 2 more teams in the fight to the promise land. i want my school to get there and not fall off a cliff like bs has half way.

1) He really doesn't, the your/you're mistake is actually not bad for him :p

ya thats like really good for me:eek:

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
1) You're

2) I come here to talk college basketball. Is that such a problem?

If you're here for college basketball, what the heck is 3-9, 2-10??? I smell something and it's not chicken. It's smells like football.

Anyway, it depends on what sport you're talking about. For both football and basketball, I don't see Maryland changing much. They've been mediocre in both sports for about ten years now. I think they'll stay about the same, but probably a little worse in both sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom