Sedona Prince Transfer Thread | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Sedona Prince Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here's my view. Sedona has stated that she has had a long history of being bullied. From experience I know that when this happens friends become very important. Once found, friends then become both your emotional anchor and a lynchpin for how you deal with and make future relationships. Especially when you find that one true friend. So yeah, I understand completely why Sedona wants to play with her besty, and I wouldn't blame her if she went to ND to play with her. However, once you realize your friend is your friend no matter the distance you can venture into new environments. The trick is making a second new besty that is compatible with your other friend, and Sedona, there's a whole bunch of fine young women in Storrs eager to be your new co-besty. Just imagine the spit you can talk after you play against one another.
The second part of your corollary is: If you move into an environment of established group/friends/teammates it is more difficult to find "friendship" easily and early.
Uconn with the influx of many new players and an open group of established players makes it easy to find a friend if you are a friend to all. Cliques are not usual at Uconn. Tell Sedona to come aboard she'll make a real friend soon--you all will be pushed to your limits (like boot camp) and like boot camp strong friendships shall be made on this Husky team.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
On Sniezek's instagram story last night, the players were in the team van for some reason and Sedona can be spotted in one clip talking to Brunelle. In another you can see her in the back as Vaughn and Gilbert dance in the front of the van.

So, she's already made the Mayor's acquaintance (that's my new nickname for Sam) and she's seen the dynamic of this team - goofy as heck.

Reaction Score
Have a few friends at ND and am told Sedona’s mom is a big fan of the university and program. Anecdotal at best, but the big smiles and large purchases at the bookstore have me thinking this is where she ends up.
No solid intel, just a couple of friends who caught up with the rd tuition campus.

Reaction Score
On Sniezek's instagram story last night, the players were in the team van for some reason and Sedona can be spotted in one clip talking to Brunelle. In another you can see her in the back as Vaughn and Gilbert dance in the front of the van.

So, she's already made the Mayor's acquaintance (that's my new nickname for Sam) and she's seen the dynamic of this team - goofy as heck.
Apparently, this is serious! Sedona laughing and enjoying the ND team as they wine and dine and pull out all the stay here stops. I'm worried!!
Nothing like this at Uconn--no Van, no Brunelle--all she could talk to were "unknowns". We are certainly DOOMED!!

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Apparently, this is serious! Sedona laughing and enjoying the ND team as they wine and dine and pull out all the stay here stops. I'm worried!!
Nothing like this at Uconn--no Van, no Brunelle--all she could talk to were "unknowns". We are certainly DOOMED!!

I never said that means she coming to ND or anything like that.

I was just sharing what I saw. And I thought it was kind of funny in the sense that she found out right away what a gang of goofballs she'd be joining if she came to ND.

But go ahead and clown me if you need to mock me to make yourself feel clever.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

I was just sharing what I saw. And I thought it was kind of funny in the sense that she found out right away what a gang of goofballs she'd be joining if she came to ND.

Maybe best to remember your audience. This type of post is best posted on the ND board, no? Strange that’s it’s here and not there.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Maybe best to remember your audience. This type of post is best posted on the ND board, no? Strange that’s it’s here and not there.

Maybe. I felt like I was being pretty matter-of-fact and not rah-rah about it. Seemed fine to post about one of Prince's visits in the Prince transfer thread. Especially given some of the detours the thread has taken.

Reaction Score

Nothing wrong with what you share. Please keep doing so.

Reaction Score
But did they show her touchdown Jesus is the question. That is Muffet's deal closer.

Reaction Score

Thank you! Actually, I thought it not clever just following your --implied/inferred premise that actually talking to Brunnel and sitting with others was a big deal. If not so, why mention it in this UConn thread about Sedona? You are a favored ND poster here in of that there is no doubt.
The tone of your posting was ND has her and UConn doesn't --I was just following up on YOUR tone. To me, while I'd like to see a 6 ft 7 (anyone) at Uconn whether or NOT she goes to Uconn will all come out in the wash next season and nothing I say or do can change that. Doomed, I tell you Doomed. Yes I did clown--if you feel mocked, that's in your brain not mine.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Thank you! Actually, I thought it not clever just following your --implied/inferred premise that actually talking to Brunnel and sitting with others was a big deal. If not so, why mention it in this UConn thread about Sedona? You are a favored ND poster here in of that there is no doubt.
The tone of your posting was ND has her and UConn doesn't --I was just following up on YOUR tone. To me, while I'd like to see a 6 ft 7 (anyone) at Uconn whether or NOT she goes to Uconn will all come out in the wash next season and nothing I say or do can change that. Doomed, I tell you Doomed. Yes I did clown--if you feel mocked, that's in your brain not mine.

So, what's the deal here? Bellemare is your alternate account?

Or you're taking credit for someone else's post?

Kind of odd either way.

Reaction Score
Have a few friends at ND and am told Sedona’s mom is a big fan of the university and program. Anecdotal at best, but the big smiles and large purchases at the bookstore have me thinking this is where she ends up.
No solid intel, just a couple of friends who caught up with the rd tuition campus.
So what position will Sedona's mom play for ND?:cool:

Reaction Score

No one is mocking you. It's your pollyanna attitude about your team that I would mock. I remember all the posts on your board about how Bueckers was all gaga in her Irish sweatshirt. The angst here was huge and long lasting.

Funny but when I watched Arike's double assault (and I use that word for precision) of Dangerfield in Purcell the word "goofy" never entered my mind. [ ] And your coach's attitude that Arike only need apologize to her school and not her victims didn't come across as a joke. I'd describe your coach's statements at that time to be creepy and a bit elitist. Someone taught Arike to play like a bully and after seeing Mabrey put her fist into Samuelson's face and into Williams throat I see a pattern that points right at the Irish coaching staff. And even if they don't teach it they have excused it for years.

Goofy? Not from where I'm looking. More like a bunch of bullys, something that Prince knows about.

But go ahead, laugh and dismiss my opinion it makes you feel superior. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Funny but when I watched Arike's double assault (and I use that word for precision) of Dangerfield in Purcell the word "goofy" never entered my mind. Sociopathic? Psychotic? A lot closer.

I'm talking about the current team and Arike is no longer on it. Neither is Mabrey.

So we can just skip the argument about them (and Muffet) that you are trying to start altogether.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm talking about the current team and Arike is no longer on it. Neither is Mabrey.

So we can just skip the argument about them (and Muffet) that you are trying to start altogether.

Wasn't Arike there when that posse of recruits visited? I seem to remember a football game. So they were exposed to Arike's "goofyness". ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom