Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Thought Bria got fouled on that last play. Hope her elbow is OK

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I haven't seen Stef try a power/pivot move yet with the ball. Good that she has the ability to hit the open man on the kickout but she is neglecting some of her own opportunities as well.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I haven't seen Stef try a power/pivot move yet with the ball. Good that she has the ability to hit the open man on the kickout but she is neglecting some of her own opportunities as well.
She really isn't able to establish low enough position to go to the hoop with power.

Reaction Score
Stef looked so good last game...tonight she looks lost!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
She really isn't able to establish low enough position to go to the hoop with power.

She was in perfect position a couple of minutes ago but immediately kicked it out to CDoty out on the perimeter. And she was not being double-teamed.

This was what I meant by saying "some" of her opportunities. You're right that she is being pushed and shoved out of her spots, but it's not every time. She needs to have a better nose for the rim on the offensive end when openings arise.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She was in perfect position a couple of minutes ago but immediately kicked it out to CDoty out on the perimeter. And she was not being double-teamed.

This was what I meant by saying "some" of her opportunities. You're right that she is being pushed and shoved out of her spots, but it's not every time. She needs to have a better nose for the rim on the offensive end when openings arise.

I thought that position if it is the one Meghan noted was way too high. I'd have passed out, too. Stef was above the third block.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Dolson has the ability to hit that open shot they're leaving her at the top of the key.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I thought that position if it is the one Meghan noted was way too high. I'd have passed out, too. Stef was above the third block.

the play I'm thinking of , Stef was on the right side of the lane about halfway down. Halfway down the lane (from high to low) is a good position to think about doing something when there is only one defender low. I don't recall Meghan saying anything on the play.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Dolson has the ability to hit that open shot they're leaving her at the top of the key.
Yes, she needs to take some of those. It will bring out the defender and open the backside.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Nice pivot/spin move in the lane by the WV player. Would be nice to see that from our post players a little more....

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
In this game, I'd try Michala as a sub for Dolson. If they leave her wide open, she can put the ball to the floor and drive past WVA post players. :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
In this game, I'd try Michala as a sub for Dolson. If they leave her wide open, she can put the ball to the floor and drive past WVA post players. :)
WVU post defender is playing back too much for that.

Reaction Score
Geno with hands up yells "Oh my God!" to the amusement of the XL Center crowd

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members