SEC! SEC! SEC! | The Boneyard

SEC! SEC! SEC!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
SEC should cut alcohol sales from the games at Neyland and close the lower bowl. Maybe send a few people up to the first row of the upper deck and see if they can chuck a Silver Bullet double deuce on to the field from there or throw a golf on to the field from there.

As much of a richard Kiffin is, it is pretty cool he kept the golf ball as a "trophy" from yesterday's game.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
As much of a richard Kiffin is, it is pretty cool he kept the golf ball as a "trophy" from yesterday's game.
I feel like the Kiffin who was the head coach at Tennessee and the Kiffin who last night coached AT Tennessee are two different guys.

He has grown a lot....and I think he has developed into one of the best coaches in college football. I think he wins a national championship at his next stop.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
People tend to remember all the wrong s4!t

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I feel like the Kiffin who was the head coach at Tennessee and the Kiffin who last night coached AT Tennessee are two different guys.

He has grown a lot....and I think he has developed into one of the best coaches in college football. I think he wins a national championship at his next stop.

Ehhh. That leopard ain't changing its spots. He is a hound.

Ole Miss is a great landing spot. Middle of nowhere and local press needs access to survive. No one else around to snoop or scoop stories. Enough support from administation to get whatever players he wants in to the school. 8 wins a year and you can stay for life. Just need to beat Bama once a decade, LSU every few years and go .500 against Miss St. He can do that.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Ehhh. That leopard ain't changing its spots. He is a hound.

Ole Miss is a great landing spot. Middle of nowhere and local press needs access to survive. No one else around to snoop or scoop stories. Enough support from administation to get whatever players he wants in to the school. 8 wins a year and you can stay for life. Just need to beat Bama once a decade, LSU every few years and go .500 against Miss St. He can do that.
He is already being considered at LSU. He will be at a top school within two years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom