SEC Pre Season WBB Predictions | The Boneyard

SEC Pre Season WBB Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Surprised to see A&M ranked 8th as they're usually a power team. How far has LSU and Georgia fallen to be ranked 11th and 12th.

Player of the Year

• A'ja Wilson, South Carolina
First Team All-SEC

• Jessica Jackson, Arkansas
  • Ronni Williams, Florida
  • Makayla Epps, Kentucky
  • Victoria Vivians, Mississippi State
  • Sophie Cunningham, Missouri
  • Alaina Coates, South Carolina
  • Diamond DeShields, Tennessee

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I hope Florida does well. I liked what little I got to see of them last year.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Preseason Player of the Year
A’ja Wilson, South Carolina

Preseason First Team All-SEC
Jessica Jackson, Arkansas
Ronni Williams, Florida
Makayla Epps, Kentucky
Victoria Vivians, Mississippi State
Sophie Cunningham, Missouri
Alaina Coates, South Carolina
A’ja Wilson, South Carolina
Diamond DeShields, Tennessee

Preseason Second Team All-SEC
Brandy Montgomery, Auburn
Elenna Christinaki, Florida
Shandricka Sessom, Ole Miss
Dominique Dillingham, Mississippi State
Morgan William, Mississippi State
Mercedes Russell, Tennessee
Marqu’es Webb, Vanderbilt

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Surprised to see A&M ranked 8th as they're usually a power team. How far has LSU and Georgia fallen to be ranked 11th and 12th.

Not surprised this year. A&M graduated every significant contributor from last year except Anriel Howard. And the fact that most people don't even know her name tells you how much they have to replace.

Georgia was also decimated by graduation. LSU was already decimated last year.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score

Player of the Year

First Team All-SEC

• Jessica Jackson, Arkansas
  • Ronni Williams, Florida
  • Makayla Epps, Kentucky
  • Victoria Vivians, Mississippi State
  • Sophie Cunningham, Missouri
  • Alaina Coates, South Carolina
  • Diamond DeShields, Tennessee

Gary Blair has slacked off on the recruiting trail. There is no way Kentucky will finish 5th. I hope we beat the Mildcats by 60 in Columbia this season. Matthew Mitchell is my least favorite coach.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Gary Blair has slacked off on the recruiting trail. There is no way Kentucky will finish 5th. I hope we beat the Mildcats by 60 in Columbia this season. Matthew Mitchell is my least favorite coach.

Maybe the last few years, but not this year... they are putting together a great 2017 class with N'dea Jones and Kayla Wells (plus others).. and they still have a shot at Chennedy Carter, who SC coveted at one point. Carter would be ELECTRIC at A&M.. Blair really knows how to coach 'em up. I would love to see Carter in the SEC.

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
Only 90 minutes to Mizzou Arena, Sophie, and the rest of the Lady Tigers. Looking forward to watching her against SC and others in the SEC, as she's no longer a frosh and has one more year with her sister on the team.

Reaction Score
Only 90 minutes to Mizzou Arena, Sophie, and the rest of the Lady Tigers. Looking forward to watching her against SC and others in the SEC, as she's no longer a frosh and has one more year with her sister on the team.

Without Frericks and Porter I think they will struggle in the post especially against SC, Tenn, and Miss. St. I think they'll beat all the cellar dwellers but I don't expect them to finish no higher then 6th.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

I LOVE Sophie Cunningham as a player, what a steal for Mizzou really.. but Mizzou has absolutely NOBODY inside to stop Wilson and Coates.. both will live at the foul line that game. If that game is close it's because Mizzou will be lighting it up from the perimeter, which would surprise absolutely nobody as Pingleton typically coaches good shooting teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom