Seattle Stew Talks MVP & Lots More | The Boneyard

Seattle Stew Talks MVP & Lots More

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
An 18 minute sit down with Holly Rowe. It is funny early one watching Holly try to get low key, laconic Stewie to get all giddy about the MVP. I suspect you could put Sue and Stewie in chaarge of our national secrets and there would be no leaks! 2 very compatible people. But, I digress:

I had a quiet crack up around 4:30 on her take on the award. Screw false modesty.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
Thanks for the link. What a great story and a phenomenal young woman. How could little kids (not just girls) not want to emulate her drive to succeed. If she didn't play BB, I have to believe she would be successful at any endeavor she chose. We are very fortunate she chose Geno and UConn. It was great to see her on the court with UConn on her jersey and now it's fun to follow her career as she matures in life. Talk about level headed and grounded. WOW!! I wish her a healthy and injury free career, for as long as she wishes to play.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Did any one notice the necklace? There are only 3 of them!

I was staring at that thing, straining my brain for what it was. "What's that?" "Oh, this little thing ... well...."

Reaction Score
Thanks for the link. What a great story and a phenomenal young woman. How could little kids (not just girls) not want to emulate her drive to succeed. If she didn't play BB, I have to believe she would be successful at any endeavor she chose. We are very fortunate she chose Geno and UConn. It was great to see her on the court with UConn on her jersey and now it's fun to follow her career as she matures in life. Talk about level headed and grounded. WOW!! I wish her a healthy and injury free career, for as long as she wishes to play.

It may appear she has been around a long time --she's still a kid and with her Name on the lips of millions she can and she shall be a force outside of BB. B.B. a Princeton guy worked his career into the senate--no stopping Seattle City Stew.
Seattle City Stew, Seattle City Stew, your hair is gold your eyes are blue, I'd swap my horse and dog for you .

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
4 Diamonds. 1 for each NCAA Championship.

Hope it is easy to add new stones to her necklace as the titles and awards come in. Looking like the HOH. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom