Season Tix Holder Cap?? | The Boneyard

Season Tix Holder Cap??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I signed up for my 16th season for UCONN football back on the deadline date but had to cut my seats down form 4 to 2,it's hard to get guys to go these days. Anyway, One of the perks this year was a hat with your season tix born on date on the side and I figured the cap would come with the Tix. I have yet to receive my cap. Has anyone received a season ticket holder cap?

Reaction Score
I signed up for my 16th season for UCONN football back on the deadline date but had to cut my seats down form 4 to 2,it's hard to get guys to go these days. Anyway, One of the perks this year was a hat with your season tix born on date on the side and I figured the cap would come with the Tix. I have yet to receive my cap. Has anyone received a season ticket holder cap?

No hat to home but alleged intel here: http://the-boneyard.com/threads/maybe-a-sellout-for-opening-night.79632/#post-1394568

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No that is not good intel at all. I retired from Pratt 3.5 years ago and a friend sent me that blurb from a Pratt email concerning tickets to the opening night game. I deleted the live links in the note and posted it to the Boneyard just to show Pratt's interest in the game. I believe the hats were for employees who bought those $10 tickets which I hope are subsidized by Pratt. Hopefully they sold enough to fill the place to near capacity. Can't wait! Its got to be better than last year. GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
No that is not good intel at all. I retired from Pratt 3.5 years ago and a friend sent me that blurb from a Pratt email concerning tickets to the opening night game. I deleted the live links in the note and posted it to the Boneyard just to show Pratt's interest in the game. I believe the hats were for employees who bought those $10 tickets which I hope are subsidized by Pratt. Hopefully they sold enough to fill the place to near capacity. Can't wait! Its got to be better than last year. GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The link was referring/pointing to this post in the thread - not yours:
Season ticket holders's get their hat and concession discount cup at the first game.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm fairly sure that hats are will be handed out at the gates on opening night. I don't know how they plan on differentiating Season ticket holders tickets from the rest (I think all of the tickets look the same).

Reaction Score
I'm fairly sure that hats are will be handed out at the gates on opening night. I don't know how they plan on differentiating Season ticket holders tickets from the rest (I think all of the tickets look the same).
Season Ticket holder tickets have photos on them and I think thats the difference, BUT the Season ticket holders hats were suppose to have the date you started buying season ticket on it.

Reaction Score
I called today. There will be a booth where we can pick up our hats and other bonus items!

any word about people not able to make the Villanova game?

Reaction Score
any word about people not able to make the Villanova game?

They get a pair of tickets to the WBB game vs St Mary, mother of God how could you miss the opener? :D

Reaction Score
They get a pair of tickets to the WBB game vs St Mary, mother of God how could you miss the opener? :D

after watching the closer last year, not sure the opener is anything to be scrambling for.

Reaction Score
after watching the closer last year, not sure the opener is anything to be scrambling for.

New season, new hope! They still have a lot to prove but you can't say I don't want to go until they do can you? And still call yourself a fan? Really? Bleedblue!!

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
The hat was promised as part of the season tickets. Nowhere did it say you had to go to the first game and report to a table. 8 days out and these fools still have not gotten their act together. Season ticket holders pay full pop and get played like chumps. The little things. They matter. Especially with the tshow product they've paraded the past 4 years

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
The hat was promised as part of the season tickets. Nowhere did it say you had to go to the first game and report to a table. 8 days out and these fools still have not gotten their act together. Season ticket holders pay full pop and get played like chumps. The little things. They matter. Especially with the show product they've paraded the past 4 years
Nowhere did it say they were sending it to you..

Ohio needs more fans.

Alum86

Reaction Score
Sportsart the AD homer likes your post Cup. Two Apologists.

Alum86

Reaction Score
And I have no idea what Ohio means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads