Season Tix emails | The Boneyard

Season Tix emails

Reaction Score
So they are sending emails to remind us to donate in order to improve our Priority Point ranking. (by June 18)
But....our points are still not updated from earlier donations.
I know they only update that info 3x a year....but if they are going to send out pushy reminders, the least they can do is have an accurate total when one goes to to one's account check if all the ducks are in a row.
Don't you think?

Reaction Score
So they are sending emails to remind us to donate in order to improve our Priority Point ranking. (by June 18)
I know they only update that info 3x a year....but if they are going to send out pushy reminders, the least they can do is have an accurate total when one goes to to one's account check if all the ducks are in a row.
Don't you think?
What do you mean they aren’t updated? When did you donate?

I had an issue with our points. We gave all the money from last year but was missing an additional 140 points. Called the foundation up and was told they would fix it.

Reaction Score
In April. They told me they only update the points 3x a year.

Reaction Score
In April. They told me they only update the points 3x a year.
This is true. But when did you give the money? Was it before or after the dates? I think they do it in March, June, Dec

Reaction Score
April. Yes, I assume they will update in June, then. Just think that's something they should fix.

Reaction Score
Don't you think?
Sign on to uconnhuskies.com. Go into tickets and select my account. Then click donation history. My donation does show up as received, but new point total has not been calculated. If you see your most recent donation is listed, the points will be updated in June. My only question about keeping my FOREVER seats, is if a persons donation level should be lessened, can a person lose them? Stay at the same level you are at, and your seats are forever.

Reaction Score
Sign on to uconnhuskies.com. Go into tickets and select my account. Then click donation history. My donation does show up as received, but new point total has not been calculated. If you see your most recent donation is listed, the points will be updated in June. My only question about keeping my FOREVER seats, is if a persons donation level should be lessened, can a person lose them? Stay at the same level you are at, and your seats are forever.
You keep your seats forever until you don't pay the seat donation associated with the tickets. I know some people who now give less donation and got better seats and some people who got screwed and had to pay more to keep their seats.

Reaction Score
I know some people who now give less donation and got better seats and some people who got screwed and had to pay more to keep their seats.
I can see the second scenario, but how does the first happen?

Reaction Score
I can see the second scenario, but how does the first happen?
I know some people who use to give 5k in the old model to get what are the $800 seats.

So in the current model if they get 2 seats for both venues it only comes to $3200 vs $5000.

The donor level has no barring on the seats anymore. The donor level means something when it comes to postseason tickets and events.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Bump. Tomorrow is the last day to pay and keep your seats. I almost forgot.

Reaction Score
Did mine two days ago. Should be interesting to see if they extend it.
Also noticed the other day that prices are going up for those who didn’t choose option 1,2,3.

Reaction Score
Are there actually no seats left in the lower half of XL? We elected to get the refund last year. Looks like that was a mistake

Reaction Score
Are there actually no seats left in the lower half of XL? We elected to get the refund last year. Looks like that was a mistake
They are technically there. However if you want to get those you have to buy into the lower end seats first and then upgrade them during the seat selection process in Aug.

Reaction Score
They are technically there. However if you want to get those you have to buy into the lower end seats first and then upgrade them during the seat selection process in Aug.
Awesome thank you!

Reaction Score
Awesome thank you!
Also unless you still have priority points you will be put in the back of the line for the seat selection process and would have to select from whatever is left.

You would also need to order tickets by tomorrow or if they extend the deadline.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom